Southwest Airlines — flight delay without proper notice
I was on flight 1438 on April 23, 2019 that was scheduled to leave Las Angelos at 5:40 pm. I arrived to the airport and checked in at around 3:35 pm. I was never told by anyone, emailed, or text that my flight would be delayed 5 hours. It made a very uncomfortable situation. When I spoke to someone at the airport I was informed that they email me and the text the person who paid for my ticket. That person was my sister who drove me to the airport and no text came through her phone. Also they claimed they had none of my information, but my boarding pass was on my phone, and when I finally got home at 4:20 am I checked my email and there I found the text send at 3;50 pm that the flight would be delay.
I feel this is very unfair and I need someone to get back to me with a better explaination.
More Southwest Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Southwest Airlines - items stolen out of luggage. 
- Southwest Airlines - baggage lost 
- AirTran Airways - airtran cancellation charges 
- Southwest Airlines - refund money credit from last year 
- Southwest Airlines - open seating - not 
- Southwest Airlines - luggage service
- Southwest Airlines - wn5384 boi to geg
- Southwest Airlines - flight from charleston sc to austin tx on august 14
- Southwest Airlines - flight cancellation followed by poor customer service
- Southwest Airlines - customer service