Sorbet Group / veaudry flat iron

Sorbet drybar mitchells plain, South Africa Review updated:

Goodday
I took my 2 daughters to the sorbet dry bar Mitchell's plain on Saturday 16 March at 1pm n 3pm respectively. As my eldest daughter had her hair flat ironed I asked the lady flat ironing her hair what the price was of the flat iron she's using for my daughters hair. She showed me to the flatiron and said the price is on the box, I took the item to purchase it after seeing the price which on the box was "clearly" priced R325 (three hundred and twenty five rand) Then the store manager casually said to me "no its R2325 (two thousands three hundred and twenty five rand) which is no where priced on the box. We had words back n forth me telling her there is no 2 indecating 2000 in front of the 3. I left the salon for about an hour and when i returned with my other daughter for her treatment the manager never changed the " incorrectly marked price" of the item when I left the salon round about 4pm the flat iron was still priced at R325. I would like to purchase the product for the price I saw at the time I was at the salon. I have taken pictures of the box n price of the item.
Aisha Baker
[protected]

• Updated by Aisha Noor, Mar 18, 2019

I wonder how the salon manager in the salon also saw there is no two n said it probably faded

Ai
Mar 17, 2019

Comments

• Um
      18th of Mar, 2019

Well, what makes more sense? Whatever is equivalent to something 300r (whatever a rand is) or 2300 rand??

Things sold at salons are always upmarked. They just are. And it's always a waste. Why?? You have been transformed into a queen and you think it's the product. They happen to sell the product used in your transformation. You buy it so you can get that look every day from now on. Only, it's not the product but the PROFESSIONAL HAIRSTYLIST using the damn thing!!!