sony ps3hacking

my internet has not been working because some one got all my info that you lost and the games i bought like map packs are gone i cant play with my friends all my trophies are gone i spent over hundered dollars i want one hunderd dollar goft card i want the new black ops map pack for free because this is your job to make surr no one gets anything about me i want all my info my map packs my trophies back i realy agravated that i had to wait 5 weeks for this crap to come on you owe me everything to me even new stuff you better give me it in my mail or i gonna be real mad go over to the studio and complaine so give me everything NOW!

• Co
    coxy May 12, 2011

lol sony got OWNED w00t w00t...
    BTW sony wont be up untill june/july at the earliest u fanboys, infact they only properly got back into their system on 6may. They will need to recode their whole system, which i cant see them doing very fast, infact they would need a whole new console, because as you know geohot already done broke their code lmfao. What noobs, everyones talking about it, heck i could boot up my pc right now phone a few people and probably be in their system within the hour, they are a joke, as soon as they linked their noob electronics upto the internet, its been a ticking timebomb before it got ripped apart. I suggest you go to xbox atleast they have competent coders.
    We are Legion...

• Wh
    WhoCaresAboutYou? Jul 12, 2010

Contact Sony

Other than that this is a common issue with PS3s. I had one that died from one of their firmware updates

• Sc
    scott mckenzie May 07, 2008

not loading games and giving no sound, tried every technical possibility.