SodaheadThey deleted all the accounts!

B

Sodahead was not the best site but it was quite useful. I had an account there but one day I noticed that my account was deleted! Then I went online and found out that they closed all accounts! They never warned their users about that! This site was also full of pervs and trolls. I received many disgusting messages from fakes and when I asked Sodahead for help they did absolutely nothing! The moderators were totally unprofessional, never provided any help, never responded to users for anything. Well, maybe it was a good thing that they deleted all the accounts.