Society6.comI will not be ordering again from this site

M

Quality of the product is good--exactly the same as everyone else I've ordered from.

My issue is their order/shipping process. I've ordered twice from them, only because I figured the first time was a fluke incident.

They claim "All items are shipped within 3-5 business days" which although is standard to say that, most companies ship out next or even same day as the order. That being said, they actually didn't ship my items out for 13 days the first time and 11 days the next time. More than double their promise. That's not including transit time which obviously is out of their hands.

The issue is--this is 2013. If I order something, it shouldn't take an entire month for it to end up at my door, unless it's some sort of "special order" from another country. I know why it took so long, though: they do not stock any of the art. It is all made to order. There's nothing wrong with that by itself, but their production capacity apparently does not match their promised timeline. If I was told "will take 13 days to ship" I would not have ordered. Simple as that. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and tried again, but this must be standard practice for them. I will not be ordering again.

Honestly, if you're OK shelling out several hundred dollars and not having anything to show for it for a whole month then you will probably be happy with them. I'm not, however.