SMSCommon courtesy

S

I will not be taking advantage of your hhonors for the simple fact that i stayed there when i was up for a class at the college and the first night there they had a fire in the kitchen that really smoked up the halls and a lot of the rooms also. I waited outside for a long time to put my name on a list and then i told the person i was going to try and find a room at another motel because i needed to get some sleep and she marked it down on her list. When i got my card statement you guys had charged me for the full stay when i wasn’t there and the gal the night of the fire took down that i would be leaving! I under stand that fires happen and it was no problem, but i did feel that it all could of been handled a little bit differently! I never heard a word from you guys and i guess you was hoping that i wouldn’t have noticed the charge to my credit card! I didn’t blame you for the fire ~ things happen and you do have nice rooms plus i had even got a price quote for the convention center because my daughter is getting married next summer and we would of also booked about 30 rooms for guest because i did think it was a nice place, but after i got charged for the room that i hadn’t slept in and you all didn’t even recognize the inconvenience to people ~ i changed my mind totally on everything! So please take me off of any mailing that you might have because when i come up to visit my daughter or classes at the college ~ i’ll find else where to stay!

I never thought much about the fire after i got home until i got the bill and then i thought a lot about it and thought that it would have been nice for you to send out a little note to show the people you was sorry for the inconvenience in the middle of the night! That’s what a business would of done that wasn’t just concerned about the almighty dollar!!!

Thanks, s. M. Stanhope

Mahshook Oct 13, 2008

Date: 5th September, 2008.

Good to hear from you regarding the NOKIA MOBILE PROMO. My names are Dr. Anthony Floyd. I am the Nokia Cash officer assigned to winners on the Mobile sweepstake.

In line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd anniversary we rolled out over £16, 000.000.00 (Sixteen Million Great Britain Pounds) for our 142nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25, 000 company mobile numbers, and 30, 000, 000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.
    This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to fill and send the claims form below

• Sm
    S. M. Stanhope Oct 20, 2008

I'm not from Missouri ~ From Montana
    I will not be taking advantage of your HHONORS for the simple fact that I stayed there when I was up for a class at the college and the first night there they had a fire in the kitchen that really smoked up the halls and a lot of the rooms also. I waited outside for a long time to put my name on a list and then I told the person I was going to try and find a room at another motel because I needed to get some sleep and she marked it down on her list. When I got my card statement you guys had charged me for the full stay when I wasn’t there and the gal the night of the fire took down that I would be leaving! I under stand that fires happen and it was no problem, but I did feel that it all could of been handled a little bit differently! I never heard a word from you guys and I guess you was hoping that I wouldn’t have noticed the charge to my credit card! I didn’t blame you for the fire ~ things happen and you do have nice rooms plus I had even got a price quote for the convention center because my daughter is getting married next summer and we would of also booked about 30 rooms for guest because I did think it was a nice place, but after I got charged for the room that I hadn’t slept in and you all didn’t even recognize the inconvenience to people ~ I changed my mind totally on everything! So Please take me off of any mailing that you might have because when I come up to visit my daughter or classes at the college ~ I’ll find else where to stay!

I never thought much about the fire after I got home until I got the bill and then I thought a lot about it and thought that it would have been nice for you to send out a little note to show the people you was sorry for the inconvenience in the middle of the night! That’s what a business would of done that wasn’t just concerned about the almighty dollar!!!

Thanks, S. M. Stanhope

• Pa
    Paul Dsouza Feb 13, 2010

received an sms saying that my mobile number has won GBR165, 000 on my cell and the message also asked to call +44-704-575-1690 or to email to [email protected] for claims.

I wanted to know whether it is real or just a fraud. if not, contact me on [email protected]

• Lu
    lungadavid Mar 20, 2010

I received an email from mark cole <[email protected] was to congratulate me as the winner of the 2010 nokia award for 117, 000.00GPB and the is nokia/admin/09873.SO i emailed to them for bank tranfer and they emailed me forms to fill, and i did so and email them back to [email protected] is two weeks from now with no respond.I also phone to +44-704-578-3764 the numbers do not exzist.my contacts [email protected]/[email protected]/0739383006

• Ru
    rufruf Jul 25, 2011

I received from +49-170-673-5716 an SMS message saying: "Your mobile No. has won 410, 000 pounds from NOKIA with REF: NK010G. To claim - email name, Country & Ref to: [email protected] & call +44-703-590-6652"

• In
    intellex58 Jul 25, 2011

If your mobile says it it must be true, send them all the money you can.

• khanjee 754 May 28, 2013

DEAR SIR...
    I have recieved message that your mobile no has won you 500000 punds so my name is jehan zeb khan nic# 13101-0910317-3 cell no#03459554886 email adress [email protected]
    what IS THIS, IS IT TRUE OR FALSE PLZ REPLY