SMSSMS

K

Hi,

I got a sms stating the below message:

Congrats! Your mobile number have won 325, 000 pounds in gsmweb promo for claim contact gsmwebmobilebv
Tel +[protected] or email [protected]@gsmweb - mobilebv. Org.

This kind of mails and sms are recd. By my so often. Pl. Take necessary action and advice for further course of action from my end.

• Ve
    Vengat Nov 30, 2008

I also received the same sms as below

" congratulation your mobile number have won 425, 000 gbp in gcn international mobile - promo. For claim contact gcn: tel: 447017031524& email:[email protected]".

• La
    lalit verma Feb 28, 2009

I have also received the same sms as below -
    " congratulation your mobile number have won 425, 000 gbp in gcn international mobile - promo. For claim contact gcn: email:[email protected]".
    Regards
    Lalit verma

• Ro
    Rohit Singhania Apr 10, 2009

I got an sms stating the below message:

Congrats!!Your mobile # have won gbp 425, 000 in gcn int'l mobile promo. For claim contact gcn @ tel: 447031831785 & email:[email protected]

• St
    stalin Apr 22, 2009

I also received the same SMS as below

" CONGRATULATION your mobile number have won 425, 000 GBP in GCN International Mobile-Promo. For Claim contact GCN: Tel:+448712344206& Email:[email protected]".

• Go
    Gopal chandra Kalita Apr 22, 2009

I have also received the following sms
    Congratulation your mobile number have won425, 000 gbp in gcn internatinal mobile promo. For claim contact gcn @ tel: 448712344206 & email:

Gopal chandra kalita
    Guwahati
    Assam (India)
    Mobile no 919435107828

Sarfraz Ansari Apr 23, 2009

I have also received the following sms:

Sarfraz ansari

India.
    Mobile no 919842438858

• Sh
    shaik jameel pasha May 07, 2009

i got sms like, Congratulation, your mobile number have won 425, 000 GBP In GCN International Mobile promo.For claim contact GCN @ tel: +448712344206 & emial: [email protected]

what is this? why r u not giving proper response?

shaik.Jameel pasha
    mobile no: 09959820812
    Khammam
    Andhrapradesh

• Ra
    Rajkumar May 12, 2009

i have also received the following sms:

CONGRATULATION YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAVE WON425, 000 GBP In GCN Internatinal MOBILE PROMO. FOR CLAIM CONTACT GCN @ TEL: +448712344206 & EMAIL:

Rajkumar
    vijayawada.

• Bh
    bhanu May 13, 2009

I have also received the following sms

Congratulation your mobile number have won425, 000 gbp in gcn internatinal mobile promo. For claim contact gcn @ & email:
    It is from tm - favour

Whats is all this?

chaitanya May 20, 2009

what is the message i want to know plese send details

• Sr
    sreekanth Jun 10, 2009

Congratulation your mobile number have won425, 000 gbp in gcn internatinal mobile promo. For claim contact gcn 2tel. What is this ? Please explain indetail.

• Gm
    gmail.com Oct 03, 2009

what is the message i want to know please send details

Rajesh Kumar mo-9923516253

Email: [email protected]

• Gm
    gmail.com Oct 03, 2009

what is the message i want to know please send detail and mor infomation

Raj Rajput mo 9552656266

Email: [email protected]

• Ba
    bawajeetu Mar 27, 2010

I receive a sms that i won a prize money of gbp550, 000 in 2010 T world nokia and further they asked me to send my details to them. I am confused that they are fake or not, so please tell me a way. thanks

• Fr
    frferrari Apr 05, 2010

If you reply they will send email or call you telling you to deposit some tax amout saying its compulsary. Its all fraud. Done pay attention to such smses or e mails.

• Re
    Revan Jan 04, 2011

I am receiving these type of messages often in my Airtel mobile.
    It comes from an unknown number which has a text like BA-AWARD.
    The message is: You are awarded 365, 000, 00 GBP in the on going Coca-Cola Promo UK. Contact Dr. Kelly Johnson. [email protected]
    This can be traced out with the help of the operator (in my case Airtel).
    But how to complain and whom to complain?

• Yo
    Yogesh Bhade Jul 05, 2011

I HAVE ALSO RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING SMS

SMSCaster.com: Congrat! your mobile no has won 250, 000 USD on going padma award2011 contact our cooprate Uk bank to: [email protected] {
    Mrs Monika call +917838720203
    what is this ? Please explain indetail.

YOGESH BHADE