Smashbox Beauty Cosmeticscustomer service product availability

C Aug 16, 2018

For a few months now I have been very keen on trying out smash box foundation..I have been to Truworths Pavillion about 4 times and is always told that there is no consultant to assist...only on my last attempt about a week ago I was told that the Estée Lauder lady would be able to assist..she tried however did not have my correct shade...I then tried Woolworths at the Pavilion about 3 times...first time a non smash box consultant assisted me and I was happy with the 3.35 shade that she recommended..I then requested if I could have small squeeze to take home and have a look at under normal light...she stated that the consultant is not available and should try the beauty extravaganza that was taking place at the mall...maybe they could assist...I went there only to find out they did not have the shade...why is there no consultant to assist or a shortage of shades...just to add to frustration I was about 32 weeks pregnant and walking across the mall just for a sample of a 3.35 shade...my baby is now three months old and I still have not managed to get a sample of the shade..disappointed but still willing to give the brand a try...