SLSaccount errors and inabiliy to remedy accounts

After months of effort to seek a) corrected address b) corrected account statements. We've been at our new address more than 14 months and have only recently started received billings and communication from sls at the new address. Have yet to receive corrected balance statements. Their website will not allow payments. Unable to remedy, even having provided double payments, fees, and numerous faxes, calls, and letters with payments. Help!

• St
    Stinnett Mar 10, 2015

I am in the same issues every month with SLS. My billing is always a mess, never correct and when I call I am told they will be opening a ticket on the problem, and I should call back in a few days. Every month ! This is the worst loan servicing I have ever had. At the end of the call the agent recommend that I join their Automated Drafting Payment from my bank account. I did try that and they mess that up too!

• Ka
    Kathleen Gentile Aug 06, 2015

Similar problems...They open tickets ...No-one ever calls back...Now my payment went up over $500 monthly

• Re
    Rebecca Mcpherson Sep 08, 2015

I would love to join in the class action suit! SLS has verbally told me that every time I call about a question on my account that I will be told something different. They told me to summit to them my inquiries in writing and then when I get something back from SLS in writing they have to stand by it;. However they have never answered the questions about the charges or the amortization that I have requested from them in writing. What they send back to me is basically stating I am behind in my payments. PLease let me know how to join in the suit against these brain dead people! Thank you, Rebecca, or email me at: [email protected]