Sleep Central — wisp mask
Patient ID: 325976
The Wisp Mask leaks around my nose and allows air to blow into my eyes. When the air escapes from the Wisp Mask it creates a whistling sound that awakens both my wife and myself. This has been happening for several months but did not happen when I first started using the Wisp Mask last summer.
I called the 800 number 3 weeks ago with no response.
If someone would contact me, maybe we could solve the problem.
Updated by Bob Hoberg · Nov 29, 2017
Please contact me with solution.
More Sleep Central Complaints & Reviews
- Sleep Central - wrong product recieved they never answer the customer phone 
- Rotech HealthCare, Inc. - cpap microfilter for durable med. equipment 
- sleepcentral.com - cpap supplies wrong 
- Rotech - fraudulent billing
- Rotech Healthcare - sleep apnea cpap supply procurement 
- Rotech HealthCare, Inc. - cpap supplies.
- Rotech Healthcare - summit respiratory account not serviced in almost two months
- Rotech Healthcare - your customer service!
- Rotech Healthcare - cpap supply
- Sleep Central - cpap resupply