Menu
Home Business Services Rotech Healthcare cpap resupply
K
Author of the complaint
3:15 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Called to request a return authorization for product delivered while we were out of town and was told that someone would be contacting me with the return authorization info. At that time we turned off auto resupply. Checked back in approximately one week and was told that it was still in the queue. Received an email today stating that because we are on the VIP program that we could not get a return. I immediately sent an email to request to be turned off from auto resupply. I was told by the 1st rep that there would be no return due to being on the VIP program. Spoke to Cory ( supervisor) and was told the same thing. Requested an exception and was told no. Asked to speak to his supervisor (Monte) and was told that he could grant an exception, but that my explanation did not support one. So the VIP program is obviously one sided - getvto gave lots and lots if supplies but no help from the company when trying to fix a problem. After being in customer service with a major company for 30 years, I am disappointed with the lack of support provided for my request. I will be looking for an alternative supplier.

1 comments
U
Dec 21, 2021 2:12 pm EST

Sleep Central representatives are extremely rude and unhelpful over the phone and via their chat. Received incorrect mask and they are unwilling to replace it with the correct mask. They continue to charge me 10-20 dollars/month over what Medicare approved and refuse to mark it off even though they accept assignment on Medicare claims. I will be changing suppliers ASAP.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

54 complaints