Skyscanner — their use of fraudulent agents on their site.
They use gotogate as an agency for booking flights when plenty people have said what a scam they are. For instance I tried to claim a refund on my cancelled Air France tickets of the airport taxes which you're quite entitled to and gotogate replied that there was no point in doing that as their fee (for what I don't know) would exceed the amount of tax refund due! No figures actually mentioned. They are also very unresponsive to emails. No way of contacting skyscanner directly to tell them this, which isn't satisfactory.
More Skyscanner Complaints & Reviews
- Skyscanner.net - this company is bad news, stay away 
- [Resolved] Skyscanner - hutchgo 
- Skyscanner - complaining about esky.co.uk 
- [Resolved] Skyscanner - flights booked through click 2 book
- Skyscanner.com - false advertising 
- Skyscanner - travel trolley
- Skyscanner - malpractice / payment currency
- Skyscanner - flight ticket
- Skyscanner - booked a flight with a travel agencies skyscanner directed me to 
- [Resolved] Skyscanner - your site does not allow english speaking people to log into an english site when they are in a spanish country