Skyscannersky tours

We booked flights for 3 people through sky scanner using an agency called sky tours. We have since decided that we need to either change the flights or cancel them entirely.

We have been very unhappy with the service provided by sky tours. It it almost impossible to get through to them, they either hung up and don't answer. When I have managed to speak to someone to get a new quote, I have been told they will have to find out and call me back. They then don't call back. I finally managed to speak with someone for a quote. They gave me their email address for future corispondance however do not reply to my emails. They also told me it would cost exactly half the cost of the original fare to cancel the flights - this seemed a strange figure to me, as if they were making their own decisions on how much to charge to cancel the flight. The whole thing seems very unprofessional and untrustworthy and I do not reccomend sky scanner continues to endorse them. Please could you advice.

Many thanks,