Skynet Worldwide Expressdisaatorous service no reply from import division, parcel blocked for days at custom?? hellooo

S Nov 12, 2018

Good day
I was supposed to travel this year overseas to visit my family. We had to cancel our Europe plans. My uncle 72 years old packed some of the things almost 2 weeks ago I had there /it is my country !!! like 1 pair of sandals, 1 pair of takkies, 1 soft toy /15 cm for my child as Christmas approaching, 1 skirt...one pair of underwear. Think I had left behind me a jacket like a raincoat.One of each please take note.
Parcel blocked for 5 days in JB at the custom. I called Pretoria offices for hours and hours listening to their music
I called Cape Town offices although we located in Pta and they replied got finally the great news that my parcel is on hold at custom. Than I got an email appointing Mrs Busi Ndala, the import specialist at skynet and only person capable to assist me to get my stuff. I would like to get back my clothes.
I emailed the lady 3 time sat least by now and zero reply from Mrs. Busi Ndala the only person dealing with imports at Skynet.
BTW why on the earth is considered an import your own clothes???Why? I received one single parcel in one year what is the problem??
Helooo guys I really would like a telephone number I can complain about custom and an email address. And may be an answer from Mrs Ndala.
Otherwise remains just Hello Peter..

Have a great evening