SkyNetpackage arrived but did not send to the customer

My name Augustine Aloysius from Kota Kinabalu Sabah.

I have send a package :- [protected]
I check the skynet tracking system, the package already arrived at location on the 22 Dec 2017
My customer call me that, Skynet delivery (lorry) workers already in front the address location, but the delivery did not get out from his lorry and handed to the customer, and suddenly the driver just drove away.

I've check again the Skynet tracking system, the the package status is already "info-required"...but my customer still don't received the package from your Skynet services.

Please help me to track and trace back my package.

this is the package address, that's should be send to;-

ZUHAYRA AMALIN