SJR GROUP BANGALORESJR PRIMUS, PROPERTY BUILDER, THIEVES

Sjrgroup, Bangalore, they are thieves, Trust them if you want to loose your money and peace of mind.

They are not builders, more than that they are goons. Their office is full of unprofessionals who will not respond to you or talk to you once you pay them money. They employ some smart girls to trap you .

They have cheated many, and couple of consumers have filed legal case against them.

Steer clear from them. Their DGM sales is one big unprofessional staff ( Sukhi Karegoudar) who doesn;t know how to even talk with customer, she hangs up phone and never care for customer once she gets money.

I request all the buyers to think before putting money in this company. They will rip you off. Their properties are of poor quality, never in time, unfinished sites with wrong measurement than what is promised in agreement.

Keep yourself away from these thieves and crooks. Bupesh Reddy is director who always hide, never in office.

• Sj
    SJR-SUCKS Aug 11, 2009

Their Equinox, and other project sucks, very poor quality, untimely and sold by fraudulent means. SJR group is not worth while to deal with.

Don;t loose your money. They are scammers.

• Sj
    SJR-RIPOFF Sep 22, 2009

Sukhi -DGM and Reddy director not to be trusted. They are scammers and unprofessional.

• Fl
    flatowner Apr 10, 2013

BUILDER REFUSING TO REFUND BOOKING AMOUNT EVEN AFTER MORE THAN 2 MONTHS

SJR Primecorp Bangalore ( www.primecorp.co) is the worst real estate company in bangalore due to the following main reasons, we have faced:-
    1. Their sales executive "Meenakshi Patro" wrongly sold one flat in Fiesta Homes in Electronics City, Phase-2, Bangalore - 100 by claiming that there will be No EMI Till Possession (NMI) which they also advertised over internet, in their site office. But once the booking was done, she and her manager "Manisha Dey" told that No EMI will only be till Dec 2014 and if there is any delay, I need to pay for rest of the period. So, when originally it is that only after possession, EMI needs to be paid, it got changed suddenly to if there is a delay of one-two-three years, I need to pay EMI for all the time as they will collect 90% payment in the start itself from the bank.

2. SJR Primecorp Bangalore ( www.primecorp.co) Sales executive used to suggest that she can come to my house too for collecting the checks and signing the booking agreement but once the booking was over, she does not even picks the phone, nor replies mails or smses. So, NO RESPONSE UNLESS ANY SALES IS THERE. FOR ANY SUPPORT, YOU CAN FORGET HER. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR.

3. My nightmare with SJR Primecorp Bangalore ( www.primecorp.co) continued when before booking, they sent a bank person to my home who saw ALL documents and told everything is fine and NOTHING else is needed. While, after paying the booking amount, this bank person (who was NOT having either the bank card or employee id or employee no., even after asking multiple times..) started asking for this and that documents. That too for many days he never used to pick the phone and whenever by any other phone, I was able to reach him, he simply asked for another document. I kept providing all he asked for but still it went nowhere in almost a month. Only help SJR Primecorp Bangalore ( www.primecorp.co) EXECUTIVES provided was keep calling for second installment of payments from my end EVEN when the bank loans where still pending. At last he asked for my other property (along with the current flat) as MORTGAGE against loan WHEN I WAS TAKING A HOME LOAN FOR GOD SAKE. I flatly refused that then canceled my booking with SJR Primecorp Bangalore ( www.primecorp.co).

4. My main trouble started after that. SJR Primecorp Bangalore ( www.primecorp.co) manager "Manisha Dey" started telling me to take the flat without loan or this or that way which I politely refused as I was not ready to deal with such UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE and just want to be out of this whole group in a good way.

5. While booking flat, SJR Primecorp Bangalore (www.primecorp.co) executive Meenakshi Patro first told me that "Sir, aapko 4-5 baar office aa kar follow up karna padega magar 45 days mein pura refund meel jayega". But After cancelling the booking after following up for more than 2 weeks, she and her manager told it will take 60 days for refund (Company Policy, which they were not able to provide any supporting documents). AFTER THAT MEENAKSHI PATRO stopped picking up my calls, smses, emails completely. Once by mistake she picked and told she is busy with launch of another project. I asked what about the existing client who got lured by all the good talks and sales pitch. You should help them too.

6. Even after sixty days, their account person meenakshi govindraju, simply kept delaying by saying, director is not in town, director is in meeting, manager is not there etc. THEY WERE NOT GETTING TWO MINUTES OF TIME, JUST TO SIGN A CHECK FOR REFUND.

7. At last when in evening SJR Primecorp Bangalore (www.primecorp.co) account executive, meenakshi govindraju, smsed me that it will take one more week, I losed my patience as I had my own pressing needs and was completely pissed of by requesting and saying "pls" to these people. I visited their office and asked them for my refund. That time their manager and account executive and sales person all told that it will surely get done tomorrow. I requested them that I am facing lots of problems and thus it will be great if you can refund my own money on an urgent basis which is already delayed.

4. Next day I received a call from her manager Maneesha Dey, saying that "I have created a nuisance near another client (they were more concerned on new clients than helping a old client) and I came to office after office hours (which was solely because I received the sms from there account officer only after the office hours say it will be again delayed). So, THEY WILL NOT REFUND ME MY MONEY". I have never listened such arrogant and illegal line in my whole life. I requested her so many times over phone that I just want my refund and go out of all this but she started saying so many different things and refusing to return my own money as refund. For collecting payments, in case of a single day delay they charge huge interest amounts but for refunding, only thing we get is No Call Picking, arrogant behavior, excuses as to how they can delay the refund and at last BLATANTLY REFUSING TO REFUND AT ALL.

I am quite embarrassed to get associated with such an unprofessional company and I need help to get my own payment refunded back in a good man's way. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE WANTING TO BUY A HOME FROM GOOD PEOPLE WITH GOOD FEELINGS.

Rohan Garg Nov 10, 2013

SJR Primecorp folks are all-time crooks. Meenakshi is good for nothing.

• Do
    Dontwanttodisclose Jan 10, 2014

Did you finally got your money back yet?
    How much - 100%?
    Did you hired any lawyer etc?

• Do
    Dontwanttodisclose Jan 10, 2014

I'm going through similar harassement...your experience to resolve matter may help...