Singles50 — online dating
I agreed to pay $9.99 for a service and was charged $235, which they claim I agreed to.
They blocked my account until it was paid which meant I couldn't close it or unsubscribe. My bank picked up the fraud an immediately stopped payment. Never the less I am being bombarded by their Martin Bell to pay up with threats of escalating fees and my credit rating being effected.
It's a blatant scam and I have screen shots from them that prove it.
I have contacted Scamwatch in Australia plus other agencies along with a similar service in Luxembourg.
More Singles50 Complaints & Reviews
- Singles50 - dating site 
- Singles50 - false billing refusal of refund 
- Singles50 - dating service company 
- Singles50 - premium subscription
- Singles50 - online dating service
- Singles50 - possible scammer
- Singles50 - singles 50 
- Singles50 - misleading information about payment. need refund asap
- Singles50 - falsely created profile 
- Singles50 - charged money that I don't know about.