Singapore Post (SingPost) — singpost didn't send me a failed delivery notice? and I even paid for tracking number
I am partially at fault in this situation. I did not state my unit number in my parcel. HOWEVER I did state my block number and postal code and block name correctly, I even stated my phone number. There is a very clear tracking number on the parcel.
And they didnt bother notifying me or sending it to the nearest post office in my neighbourhood.
Parcel arrived in Singapore 1 oct 2019.
Failed delivery on 2 oct 2019.
AND ITS GOING BACK TO THE SENDER ON 3rd oct 2019!!
I thought there would be a 10 day grace for me to self collect at the post office?
How can they return the package so fast?
there is every detail EXCEPT my unit number? could have at least drop it in the post office for me to self collect??
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Oct 06, 2019
Hi. We are sorry to hear that. Please be advised that items with incomplete/incorrect address will be returned back to the sender accordingly. We suggest contacting your sender to raise your concerns with the delivery of this item. Thank you.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singpost - missing items 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - no failed delivery notice and possible return of parcel