[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) — canadian consulate registered letter delivery to canada
High Commission of Canada in Singapore send a ragistard letter tracking number RC692082530SG mail to Canada on 28th April still not dispatched to Canada. Please do the nessessary inquiry about the letter.A letter was posted by Canadian consulate in Singapore to Canada was missing, We try to find out by tracking number but unable to find, try to reach the singapore post could not get detailed information they just say that it is dispatched to Canada and Canadian post says that we did not received, both teh post office not taking any responsibilites.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel
- Speed Post - date of delivery
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!!
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - Very BAD service
- Singpost - missing items