The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sinai Hospital — Caters to the elite and donors!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Don't go there unless you donate lots of money to the hospital because you won't get the same treatment as those who do. I have personally been told to take a patient who gave money over one who didn't even though the other patient had been waiting longer. We were often told to "give them whatever they wanted" but the other patients did not get the same. When the donors didn't get their demands met, they threw tantrums and acted like two year olds that didn't get their way. They called their "friends" who work in upper management and we were all told we were wrong. God forbid that place loses a dollar!!! They would rather their employees lose their dignity and whatever respect/admiration they had left for the upper management. Don't bother complaining because your immediate manager will tell you not to worry about things that don't concern you and then they will send you to an Effective Communication class because you cant just go along and shut up. (They don't like and flies in the ointment over there) You also should brush up on your survival skills because you will sometimes go for 12 hours with no break. It's not that the charge nurse doesn't want you to have one. Its because the staffing is so poor in some departments that some days they can't arrange coverage for you to go eat. The first thing they will tell you is that its like that everywhere but au contraire it surely is not and actually its against the law. I also hope you are someone who is never sick and never late. The reason that I say this is because you are only allowed three absences and three latenesses in a six month period. And that is for ANY reason. I hope your children don't get sick because you might as well hang it up. There goes your three days right there. You better pray there is not a line at the time clock because if you clock in at 7:01 you will hear about it and they wont care what your excuse is. If you still want to work there after reading this then you are a glutton for punishment. There are so many other hospitals to work for in Baltimore that care more about their employees than they do a penny. Do your homework and stay away from Sinai.
More Sinai Hospital Complaints & Reviews
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - marina del rey cedars
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center - False information.
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - my treatment in the emergency room
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center/ER/Dr Lin - CSMC discarded elderly/terminal illness people to street
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - service in the emergency room from an [censored] named jessica
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - injection for iud insertion
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - emergency services
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - treatment in their emergency room
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - billing dept / obgyn
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - Emergency care; patient's concerns, requests, needs, voice