Sify BroadbandUnable to renewal of account and service

K

I had taken account for 3 months out of that i have used for only one month because i ma out of station after one month. And i lost my two month service. I complain this to customer care for many times, every time they told someone will contact me. Now i am not able to renew my account. I complained it on phone 2-3 times i complaint it online for 2 times and have passed one week still no one had contact me. Very poor service!

no commants

not negative

positive

POSITIVE

FROM, MITHILESH_PAT
    MY ACCOUNT IS GOING TO EXPIRE VERY SOON .PLE. RENU. IT KEEP IN PIPE LINE .
    THANKS
    MITHILESH PRASAD
    ADVOCATE
    KHAZANCHI ROAD
    PATNA BIHAR INDIA.

• Al
    alok kadav Oct 17, 2008

my a/c has expire on 28 aug 08 i have call my local operater many times but he is not picking up my call then i have call to customer care for the same but even they make me fool by saying that they have lauunch the complant and soon mu a/c will get renev but still same " SIFY IS WORST"

CH.V.SITARAMAIAH Sep 16, 2008

My balance is going to exahust. Through credit card I am trying for renewal on line. I am unable to pay for renewal unlimited package of Rs.450/-(i.e switchingover to higher package from Rs.281). Please provide me renewal facility right now on online.
    My id is bhargavi_204. Please do the needful.

My mobile No.[protected] and landline phone 040-[protected]
    please contact me immediately for enabiling me to renew my package

Thanks
    CH.V.SITARAMAIAH

• Ta
    tavish raza May 17, 2007

I have a connection of sify from last 2 months.i renewed it on 6th of may and from this month im having a problem named bb 535 it says that the ip address of my machine is different though i haven't changed my machine nor the ip address.