Shoppers Discounts 800-8898776 CTDebit card scam

This Shoppers Discounts company pops up after you have made online purchases and makes free offers that if you agree to automatically charges your debit card. Art.com and Orbitz are two of the gateway websites that Shoppers Discounts was allowed to charge people through. It was easy to cancel the 'membership' but their big ploy is keeping the amount charged small enough so that you never notice it.

• Updated by Maryo · Oct 14, 2009

Hi Emily:

I just read your post and want to give you an official response on behalf of our company. It’s important to me that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved. If you have questions or feedback, please contact our customer service team at [protected]. Alternatively, you can contact me directly at [email protected] If you contact me directly, please reference this post.

Thanks,
    Mary

• Bh
    bhairavi Mar 18, 2010

Bhairavi Modak

I have same complain like Emily..they kept charging me some $10 for 8 months and then I realized that there is something wrong. When I did inquiry with my bank, I get to know that there is some one named shopperdiscounts.com. they are charging me for no reasons. This is ridiculous.