Shopee / payment
Hi. I tried placing an order for a metal straw just now. Please see attached picture.
So then I proceed to payment but I received a notification saying that the payment failed. But then I received a text message from my bank that the amount has been deducted from my account. So i guess the order didn't get through
So i tried click to proceed the payment again but it fails like the first time. So now i got another message from my bank that the amount has been charged to ny account. Please see attached picture.
1. I just want to know did my order get through?
2. Is it possible to cancel one of the 2 order and left just one of the orders.
3. If the money cannot be refunded back can you make the order 2?
Appreciate your soonest reply. Thanks.
More Shopee Complaints & Reviews
- Shopee - delivery issue with ninja van 
- Shopee - tracking # 81101935671 
- Shopee - return item is taking too long to come back to the shipper
- Shopee - black arrow 
- Shopee - lbc delivery failed/ shopee 
- Shopee - service for refund 
- Shopee - super super super delayed delivery and no real time update or feedback from shopee
- Shopee - super delayed delivery of item
- Shopee - replacement/refund of faulty product
- Shopee - service