Shopeedelivery time (cainta hub) shopee express courier

M Nov 27, 2019 Review updated:

I ordered on 8 Nov 2019 my order arrived in Cainta Hub on 17 Nov 2019, it was overseas. Now I have been waiting for 18 days for my delivery. Shoppee Express courier is not reliable. My order did not get delivered because of "insufficient time", what the hell?! Don't you have reliable logistics planning?When I contact shoppee customer service all they are saying that my order will be delivered "tomorrow" it has been 1 week and I am still waiting for that tomorrow to come. Please fix this immediately!

• N
      Dec 22, 2019

Same thing is happening to me right now. Too bad my only option when i ordered was shopee xpress. Then ive been getting templated response which goes like “we’ve expidited your order please wait for 2-3days” and it been a full week and when i asked what happened I got the same fricking response! WHAT THE HELL! Too much INCOMPETENCE!!

• M
      Jan 04, 2020

Di sinusunod ung delivery date.pag andyan na sa cainta hub wag nyu ng patagalin.kaya kayo natatambakan ee. Ang kukupad nyo.

• J
      Jan 06, 2020

Nakuha niyo na sa inyo? Puntahan na kaya naten? Alam ko yon kung san yang Cainta Hub na yan. Dec 21 pa andun saken di na umusad. Expected delivery date ng akin 29 hanggang ngayon wala pa din putanginang Shopee Xpress yan.

• K
      Jan 09, 2020

@johnzen zen Saan ba banday yang cainta hub na yan? Nakakabwisit na. Order ko dec 13 til now wala p din