ShopbopI did not receive what I ordered

A

I was a first time customer and received the most terrible service you can imagine! Made an order and purchased a shirt from their store and received an incorrect order. Of course I contacted their customer service and asked for a replacement. Shopbop customer service rep asked me to provide pictures of the item and after they got the pictures they said they'll come back to me later. Four days later I received a message from Shopbop stating that my replacement request was denied. I wanted to know the reason and tried to reach them via phone. After I explained the purpose of my call I was put on hold for about 15 minutes and then they simply hung up. Horrible service!! I will never buy anything from Shopbop again!