Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Clothing, Shoes & Acc SheInside / SheIn Group won't allow me to return my purchase

SheInside / SheIn Group  - won't allow me to return my purchase

T
Author of the complaint
4:07 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I recently purchased the black hoodie belt waist open long coat as a gift for my sister. I selected this item after reading the description and return policy in detail. The description states the item is made of cotton which is what I was looking for. I purchased it and when my sister received my gift she was horrified. The item was clearly not made of cotton. It is polyester. A poor quality, cheap, and scratchy polyester which makes the garment impossible to wear comfortably. After looking through the packaging I noticed that there is no purchase order or identifying information provided with the shipping. With further inspection of the garment I also noticed there is not label with size, washing instructions, or fabric content. This is in violation of the Federal Trade Commission requirements of selling fabric garments within the US.

My sister asked me to return the item for a full refund. I have since been emailing SheInside asking for the return label required to return the item. The website states easy, no questions asked refund policy. Instead of receiving the information I requested, I am being hassled.

After many emails it is clear the company has a complete disregard for the policies stated on their website. And despite my efforts I still am unable to get an address or any information about returning the poor quality garment.

Helpful? 0 0

More SheInside / SheIn Group complaints & reviews

1 comments
M
Apr 08, 2022 4:07 am

I have been trying to process a return online to generate a return label, but it will not complete the process, I emailed Shein 4 times about this without a response back. Their customer service phone number is not in use. They seem to not care.

Mark

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

60 complaints