Shaws Supermarkets — deli counter closed... why?
I will tell you the reason I was told by the person cleaning the counters. He told me, "The deli is closed because the person that was to be working, didn't show up". That is a failure in many ways and cost me to drive 10 miles to the nearest other Shaws. You people don't have a backup to the person responsible for keeping the deli fresh and clean. All products just had a piece of wax paper over it to keep people seeing the flies that were buzzing around. I hope the person was either in the hospital or worse. The least is that person should be terminated immediately. Maybe I will just plan on traveling the 10 miles to a more competent location and ignore this store in the future.
More Shaws Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Shaws Supermarket - poor treatment to customers 
- Shaws Supermarkets - cobbs corner, canton, ma, store manager, jessica
- Shaws - manager hired me and after two days refused to take me for the job
- Shaws - store director in vergennes vt. store #444
- Shaws Supermarkets - luminarc container and russet potatoes 
- Shaws Supermarkets - old food
- Shaws Supermarkets - western union customer service
- Shaws Supermarkets - watermelon incorrect price charged
- Shaws Supermarkets - rotisserie chicken. 
- Shaws - false advertisement