Sharp Electronics Corporationsubject : sharp washing machine model exs1278 filter system design failure.

G Aug 08, 2018

With reference to the above mentioned I write to express my grave disappointment on SHARP washing machine filter system performance.

I bought a SHARP washing machine model EXS1278 from retailer YNL Electrical and Air Cond on 26 July 2018. After a few washed, I found that the washing machine filter system was unable to catch or retain dirt or solid waste. Dirt and solid waste were rest on washed clothes, especially dark color clothes clearly can see.

Verbal complaints have been addressed to retailer on 30 July and 1 August 2018. SHARP's technician turn up on 3 August at 6.00 pm. Some pictures have been taken and no concrete solution done. Some explanation been given by the technician and I had been asked to wait for further notification. Sad to inform that there is no affirmative action and news from SHARP as present.

As an upset purchase, I would like to know what is SHARP's protocol to deal with the purchaser complains? I'm curious and wish to know what are the physical compliance tests or SOP need to be carry out for a new product prior deliver to market for a renowned international large corporations like SHARP? Any comprehensive physical testing been carried out to ensure the functionality of products safety and design sounds? If this process was adhered the above mentioned filter system failure should not be happen.

Solely technical explanation make no different to the failure system. What I wish to hear from SHARP are the firm concrete solution and solution's timeline. I will not hesitate to refer this issue to tribunal court, media or even to higher relevant authorities if there is no response from SHARP on solution action. Attached herewith the receipt of purchased and pictures as evidence proof on my claim. Your prompt actions are appreciated.

With regrets.