Menu

Sharaf DG - iPad air 4th gen

A
Author of the complaint
8:34 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My name is Akil.
First of all don't purchase anything from the Sharaf DG online. Because I feel very bad about my shopping through Sharaf DG app.
I had ordered an ipad air 4th gen for AED 2562 via my debit card on november 30th 2021 from abudhabi, UAE. And I recieved a wrong item which is iphone 11 on Dec 6th 2021. While I'm receiving the item, the box was too small and I enquired the delivery boy and he said, you can complaint through the customer care so they will recollect the item and will do the needful. After that I did the same as he said on the sameday on the same spot (Dec 6th 2021). I have sent an email to the customer care. And I have attached the photo copies of the received iphone and invoice copy (mentioned ipad air 4).
They promised me that they will send a confirmation message and after that I will receive my money back through my debit card in 10 business days.
But today is dec12 2021. And still I didn't get any confirmation message from Sharaf DG. I had called them more than 10 times in this week. Everytime they are repeatedly saying that they didn't get the confirmation from their online team, so they couldn't make the refund.
I'm getting so irritated. Because of their carelessness. Who is the responsible for my money. When will I get my money back.

Don't say me to send a email through ur [protected]@sharafdg
I had already send my mail and gave a complaint against this issue.
My order no. W3835708
I'm so much disappointed with sharafdg.
I need my money soon.

View 0 more photos
Helpful? 0 0

More Sharaf DG complaints & reviews

Sharaf DG - poor service/sharaf is a crap
Sharaf DG - find it here or claim it free lie
Sharaf DG - repair of phone