Shank Animal Hospital Logo

Shank Animal Hospital

Having problems with Shank Animal Hospital?

3225 North Andrews Ave.
Fri8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

I'm worried what he did on the inside of my dog if it looks this bad on the outside!!

I'm absolutely heartbroken. I took my baby 5 month old pitbull mix puppy to get fixed here through the snip program yesterday at 9 am. Little did I know I was leaving her there for a night to get her back with an infected, butcher-like cut on her stomach. I picked her up the next day and didnt look at her wound right away but noticed on the ride home she was uncomfortable and wouldnt sit down. When I got home she went to her bed and was just standing there. I used a light from my phone to look under her belly and saw a nightmare. It was cut in such a way where its definitely uncomfortable especially stitched up. It was stitched up with some sort of silver wiring too. No dissolve stitched or glue. Ouch?! Ive seen these procedures done before and this was not done properly, for at least the abnormally long incision and poor stitching! I panicked and took her to a local vet (so much better) and they said it was for sure infected. They took pictures and basically said she would need an antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, and antibiotic cream for her infection not to progress. I then called shank and told them what was happening and they told me to come back to get her looked at and to get the medication they forgot to give me when I left. Nor did they give me any instructions or paperwork for helping her heal afterwards. When I returned my dog xena was immediately taken by one of the "helpers" to the back surgery room. I then asked why I couldn't go with her, for I was allowed to be with her at the other vet during examination?? Especially considering the circumstances! She then said "you cant, we do a lot of surgeries back here." I was then sitting at the nearest bench, crying, when a gentlemen in the waiting room came over to me and said "this isnt my vet but here's mine hes really good" and I told him the just of what happened and what I was told by another great vet and that its infected. As this is going on, dr. Shank came out from his office after listening to our conversation and basically interrupted our conversation to say that the other vet was lying and trying to take my money. I continued to say it looked kinda bad and it was extremely uncomfortable. He then proceeded to call me ignorant for believing that and called me stupid under his breath! Thats when I decided to start video tapping everything. He then went into the room to examine my dog and called me over to looked. As I walk in the room I see his helper holding my dog by her armpits for dr. Shank to show me her wound. He was scrapping his fingers against it saying "look not moisture, not fluid it doesn't smell" my dog then cried enough for them to stop and be put down. After arguing with them about how I know for a fact that this is not normal I asked for my dog back and was trying to leave them room. As I was trying to leave I said "she is terrified of you guys" and this man grabbed my leash out of my hand, dragged my dog over to him as he crouched to the floor and would not let my dog go. For a good 30-45 seconds I was screaming "let go of my dog, let go of my dog" and he would not let her go until I got my forearm againsts his arm to try and move him away, without hurting him! He then got up after I managed to get my dog back, adjusted his glasses and said that I battered him!!! I called the police and not 1, not 2 but four sheriffs showed up to comfort me and my dog and make a report. Even one of the officers said the incision was way to long and should not look like that. I had to go back to my other vet and get her the proper medication she needs. $120 visit for her to get looked at and get anti-inflammatory medication and antibiotic cream. This has been the worst experience ive ever had. I was told to go to small claims court to be compensated. I cannot believe this place. Read all of the bad reviews and trust me on this one!! Do not go here if you adore your animals. I've given all her medication and put on her ointment and i'm hoping for the best at this point. My new vet said that if the infection progress they will have to go back in and fix this.. Which would be so painful. Got in contact with the head of the snip program of broward county and they promised that he'll be getting a letter next week saying he's terminated, due to this being not the first but of many complaints!!! To broward animal services... I will be filing a law suit because of this and praying my baby lives. The video is below and the pictures below are from day 1 and 2. This man should not be practicing anymore...

[Resolved] torture

I took my kitten to be declawed. Was told that it was an outpatient procedure since they employ the laser technique. No bandages, no pain killer to take home... My poor kitten was in writhing pain and I called and they said, "oh, well that is rare. You could come and get some pain killers." Of course, I ran over and brought some home. NONE of her paws were bandaged, as was done with the four other cats I've owned... They told me not to have newspaper litter for her and the regular litter ended up embedded in her rear paws. I brought her back to have them cleaned and BANDAGED, and my poor kitty was screaming for more than five minutes while they took her in a back room. I specifically asked for the doctor to be there when I brought her in and they told me he would be -- only to be told he wasn't in when I showed up. Two weeks later and she is finally healing, thanks to a different, recommended vet. This place is TERRIBLE!!! Oh, and to boot, the vet shook my hand and then pulled me in and tried to kiss me at the end of the last visit. WTH???

RESOLVED

resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved.resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved. resolved.

• Updated by middlemarker · May 28, 2017

Please contact the State as I did. That's the only way of dealing with this. He has threatened a slander lawsuit if I speak, so go to the state. They were researching my case and I'm certain they would be interested in yours.

Kyra Kayy May 28, 2017

You're kidding me!! When I came back from figuring out he butchered my dog from a spay surgery and called me stupid, ignorant, and DRAGGED MY DOG over towards him to make a point she wasn't scared of him! When I was leaving!! This guy is insane

dated and inaccurate reviews

I'm extremely disappointed more people don't share there positive experiences. Mary is my cat who I brought to Dr.Shank to be declawed. After she was out of recovery I was able to pick her up and bring her home, which made me happy because I wanted to be with her, the office had closed but a tech said she would release her to me. Most doctor offices wouldn't have done that. I a breastcancer patient and my cat is more than just a pet she helps with my anxiety and stress. I was ALWAYS able to reach someone when I had questions on her recovery and healing. I love this animal hospital the prices are affordable and everyone is nice. Dr.Shank has been treating animals 25 years. I did my research before taking my animal in and I saw negative and positive and that's the way it is everywhere but I fortuna have only had great incounters. You have the choice don't let others make it for you.

dated and inaccurate reviews

Kyra Kayy May 28, 2017

You don't even realize how lucky you are. You must have not had Doctor Shank do it!! My puppy came home with a 6 inch, stainless steel sutured up infected wound!!!

poor veterinarian

We recently adopted a dog and with our adoption package, we received a free check-up at 3 locations, Shank Animal Hospital happened to be the closest and we booked an appointment. When we arrived, we were impressed by the facilities and pleasantness of the staff. However, all of that quickly diminished when we met Dr. Shank. He told us that our dog was very aggressive and he had to have a muzzle put on him. He cussed at our dog, flicked him on the nose, and treated him very poorly. He then proceeded to tell us our dog was underweight and he needed to be put on special puppy dog food in order to gain weight. So, we left, did as he instructed and went back a few weeks later for a weigh-in. He had gained some weight (he did look much healthier), but then Dr. Shank and the lady vet said he needed to LOSE weight and he needed to be put on diet dog food. What a complete joke- I feel like I know more about animals than they do and I definitely didn't go to school for it.

I would never recommend this vet's office to anyone who has their animal's health and well being in mind. I don't know if he was like this is whole career, but he should really retire. We will never step foot in that vet's office again.

• El
    Elizabeth Cordero Jul 21, 2016

EVERYONE WHO HAS HAD A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE AT SHANKS PLEASE CONTACT ME AT [email protected] please I'd love to hear from all of you!!!

torture and scam artist!

I never complain... But this was too much. First of all I have been to shank animal hospital before and I remember that I thought to myself never to go there again. I needed an appointment for my dog but didn't have much time and shank had an opening (I know why now). I went there for his annual shots. First of all my dog had to be muzzled because they said he is a very aggressive dog... I have a toy american eskimo... He is very similar to a pomerarian. After my dog was screaming and crying for an hour straight they added $200 extra medication my dog really didn't need. I returned the medication but didn't receive any refund for all their unnecessary pet testing!!!

If you care about your pet do not take them here. They are very rough with the pets. And anyway the doctor barely treat them... His "assistants" did.in the end I had to hold by dog myself in the lobby while some lady came to give my dog a shot for rabies.

I feel they should pay me for all the torture and overcharging.

• Se
    sepideh williams Feb 15, 2008

I agree. TOTAL scam artist. They are cruel to pets!!!!

• Se
    sepideh williams Feb 15, 2008

I agree they are cruel to animals.

• Aj
    A.J. Jun 11, 2008

I totally agree. This Dr. is very old. My ears were cropped wrong. He didn't want to give me my money back. Plus, I had a friend get a regular visit and saw him screaming and yelling at his employs like dogs. I said I wanted my records and never went back.

• Fo
    Former Employee Feb 27, 2009

I am a former employee of Shank and we all had to quit because he treated us terribly. It is not often when you have to come to work and someone that works there is crying on a daily basis because of him.
    Not to mention he is particularly cruel to animals in the back to where they flinch at the sight of him. He also loved to pee on the toilets, then have employees go scrub the toilet bowls when that was not in the job description just like cleaning the floor tiles around the walls with a toothbrush. I kid you not when I say that it was the worst experience of my life working there. The things I have seen and been through there, I can probably write a book. I am glad that I quit!

Anonymous123 Jun 19, 2009

Took cat to Dr. Shank in 06/2009. We have had a great experience with Dr. Shank. He took care of our cat, performed surgery on him for 1/2 the rate of other vets in Boca (where everything is more expensive), and has generally been up front about the costs providing estimates which must be approved and such. Nothing has seemed out of the ordinary. Dr. Shank has come across as a very pleasant, easy to deal with person and we're just glad to have our kitty alive and recuperating well. I'm sorry others have had such a negative experience. We'll be sure to keep our eyes and ears open, but for us, so far, so good.

• Rp
    Rpg123 Jun 21, 2009

As a former employee I totally disagree with what the other "former employee" has stated. Dr. Shank is a very kind and respectable man he is also very good at his job. In my 8 months of working there I have never witnessed any of the behavior described or those ridiculous tasks performed. Though I am no longer working there I continue to bring my pets there because not only is he a good doctor but the prices are reasonable aswell.

• 95
    954.Aurora Jun 28, 2009

I have never seen a vet with such a callous attitude. And the level of care was absolutely horrifying!

If your experience was anything like mine, I urge you to file a formal complaint with The State of Florida and The Florida Veterinary Medical Association.

email: [email protected]

• Ar
    Arthur H Jun 29, 2009

So far as far what i have expierenced from Dr Shank is unlike the negative and ugly comments by some posted here.He seems like a very kind, down to earth Vet.Also he has lectured i at seminars around the nation and real professional.
    My nearly 7 year old Cavalier King Charles Spainiel has an appointment for some oral surgery next week and i have no reluctance with Dr shanks what so ever.

• Ve
    VETTECHDIVA Jun 30, 2009

Ya know.. I have read all these comments and I have to say.. working in a veterinary office myself we deal with people of all walks of life. Some clients come in and will do whatever is neccessary for their pets. Other owners really have no business owning an animal let alone several that they cant afford. They think that getting a Rabies shot every now and then is all that needs to be done. Everything is too expensive and they'd complain no matter what. Places like Petco or Petsupermarket offer low cost shots and it makes it difficult for an animal hospital to do what needs to be done. They can offer it cheap because they just give a shot and send you on your way. I love it when we get the call from a client trying to save money that went to a low cost clinic and their pet is having a reaction. Why cant they take their pet back to the low cost clinic??? Why because they do not have the training or know how to deal with it. They refer you to an actual doctor where you should have been in the first place! I wouldnt take my child to toys-r-us for shots because they were cheaper!!! I have had dealings with this doctor under fire & although he may come across "rough" and "callous" its because he has been in practice over 30 years. He gets disgusted with the neglect he comes across. He simply says it like it is. He believes in good & complete care for animals. He went to school for many years to get the training and earn what he charges. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!

• Jd
    Jdinmiami Jul 01, 2009

I have had my dog boarded there numerous times even though it is far from my house. When I boarded my dog elsewhere closer to home he was miserable and came back with patches of hair missing etc. Everytime I have had him at DR. Shanks office he comes back fine and healthy, he has no problems with them and eagerly goes with them on leash when they take him back for boarding. DR. Shank has also treated my dog for his annual check ups and has performed oral surgery as well, I jhave no complaints

• Ht
    hthrb Sep 22, 2009

I took my dog to Shank Animal Hospital today for a neuter. Dr. Shank and his staff were very proffessional and friendly. The office was really clean and his prices are affordable compared to others in the area.
    When we went back later in the afternoon due to my dog licking his wounds he did not hesitate to go in and greet the doctor and his staff happily. (that tells me he wasn't abused or harmed while he was there) They didn't charge me for the collar he has to wear and their primary concern was my dogs health. Dr. Shank and staff spent time talking to me about the procedure, I didn't feel rushed.
    I feel bad that others had such negative experiences however mine was quite the opposite.
    We will definately go back...

• Ge
    geofll1 Dec 27, 2009

I love Dr Shank
    He has taken care of my pets for 20+ years .. Great service and I have had several cats with long and Happy lives thanks to Dr Shank.
    You get what you PAY for !

• Co
    coastalgirl Mar 30, 2010

I was really taken advantage of at this clinic and it sounds like it is a common problem. I registered with the Humane Society to get a discounted spay for my dog and they sent me to Shank Clinic. They gave me a really hard time about her shots saying the tag was not proof enough she had her shots and so I updated a few shots that they said she needed and that was an extra $34.00 in addition to the $50 for the spay. I thought this was no biggy. Immediately after her surgery they called me to pick her up and I mean she had surgery around 11:30 and they called me at 1 pm. I waited till 4:30 to pick her up in case there were any complications. I had my male dog nuetered at a different vet and they kept him overnight just in case for no extra charge. Someone enlighten me if this sounds odd. They had put these cruel wires about 1/2 inch long that were sticking up through the incision so she would not pick at it but they really scratched and irritated her stomach but they said it would keep her from licking the incision. I thought this was strange. The very next day the incision was gaping open so I rushed back to the clinic. They stapled it up in 5 min. and put on a collar so she could not get to the incision and we went home. A week later the incision looked good so my husband cut off the long wires so her stomach scratches could heal and two days later she looked great. Two days later I took off the collar for a minute to brush her and I turned my back for an instant and she had licked the incision and it was gaping about 1/4 of an inch. I immediately took her back to the clinic. They told me she needed to be put under in order for them to staple it back up and that it would cost $150. I asked them why last time it took them 5 min. and no mention of putting her "under"? I said just numb the area and staple it up because I did not like the idea of putting her under again. They did and charged me $130. They said she could not be put under anyway because it had been only 4 hours since she had last eaten. They also gave her an antibiotic shot. All of this took about 20 min. max. I doubt they even numbed her before they stapled her because there was no swelling from any punctures and it takes a few minutes for it to get numb anyway. I felt I was really taken advantage of by Dr. Shank. Also when I was there there was a woman in the lobby that said she would never return there again either. Live and learn I guess.

• Ft
    ^FTYH Jun 24, 2010

Donna Bingham is a very loving and nice person she is the best there and if she left id be gone forever...but i agree about the old Dr. there

JackRat owner Nov 20, 2010

Dr. Shank began as my family vet when I was 5 (1991). He took care of our German Shepherds, Shih tzus, and my jack rat. He always allowed my family and I to be in the back treatment area whenever the animals were treated. He also offered my a job at 18, continued to let me work there through college, and wrote my recommendation letter for VETERINARY school. He is an amazing vet and an even better employer. He did not put up with techs or receptionists that were disrespectful and lazy. His prices are very reasonable...you should check around if you dont believe me. He has NEVER once been abusive to any animals. A toy eskimo is nothing similar to a pomeranian... look up their descriptions provided by the AKC " American Eskimos like to work. They are naturally wary of strangers, but once introduced, they become instant friends. Eskimos need to be part of the family, with a firm, consistent, confident pack leader. If you allow the dog to believe he is the ruler of your home, many varying degrees of behavior issues will arise. Including, but not limited to, separation anxiety, obsessive barking, dog aggressiveness, willful, and guarding. Without enough mental and physical exercise, they can become hyperactive and high strung, spinning in circles. Small dogs have a higher tenancy to become the pack leader over humans, because they are small and cute, and often times the humans are oblivious as to what has happened. Read Small Dog Syndrome to find out more." He is an amazing vet and does not deserve the slander. I am sure many of you are clients that run from vet clinic to vet clinic complaining about all of your previous clinics trying to receive discounts. As for the disgruntled employees, I am sure you have had trouble at other clinics...I remember working with you and you were extremely disrespectful to him and to some of the clients.

JackRat owner Nov 20, 2010

FTYH dogs are not cheap, you should not own one if you cant afford one. Also you are not a vet and should not have removed the suture, it was there to allow the skin incision to heal and prevent dihiscence. I really hope you if plan to own another dog you listen to your vet, whomever you chose, instead of performing procedures you are not qualified to do. When you go to human doctors you are charged for anything and everything they do, as well as what their lpns, rn, and nurse practitioners do. The veterinary field is no different. Also, the metal sutures are used at any clinic that you use a voucher...the assumption being if you cant afford a spay/neuter you cant afford the extra e collar or other products to prevent your animal from LICKING at the incision. He was not in the wrong

petlover123 Dec 08, 2010

Dr. Shank is an absolutely great doctor, despite your negative and RUDE comments about Dr. Shank. Despite his age he has been in business for almost 40 years and I have not one complaint about his services. He is polite and very caring. People have bad experiences all the time but if you are cheap and dont want to pay for your pets health then i suggest you find another doctor because he will always offer whats best for the pet and not your pocket. I have seen him turn away clients because they are more concerned about their pockets then their pets health for things that were necessary. I STAND TRUE TO MY COMMENT DR. SHANK IS GREAT!

• Ou
    OUTTHEGATEBULLIES Apr 08, 2012

Dr. Shank is a complete JOKE! I took my dog there at 7:45 am for a treatment of worms. I had to leave the dog because the actual doctor doesn't come in until 9am as told to me by Dennis. When he got there I was told he needed to be placed on an iv for dehydration. I said okay Dennis took my dog and information & I left. At about 10:30 I called to check on my dog and they told me he was okay & feeling better. My husband got off work at 3:30 went to the office to check on the dog & they advised he died 20 minutes after I dropped him off we asked what type of treatment he received they said NONE !!! I was in utter disbelief that my dog who was VERY MUCH ALIVE & WELL just died!!! I only took him in for his loose stool he was fine!!! I will NEVER take my dog back

• Lu
    Lucasgarcia Nov 01, 2012

My greyhound had two broken legs, on her second broken leg they wrapped the leg in bandage and that was it, unlike the first one where they put a stick of wood in it to keep it straight and from fracturing again. I though this wasn't correct but knowing they were professionals I didn't say anything. I took her home. I notice swelling in her leg. After me closely watching the dog for days and taking care of her. I take her back. And they tell me she re broke her leg. After being treated with an attitude we went home. the next day we came back to check on her only to be greeted by all the doctors having a bad attitude towards me and my family. We go into the X ray room to look at the new X rays. And immediately Dr. Shank says "look she broke her leg cause of your fault, it was your fault." I thought this was uncalled for, I told him to calm down. Everything started to get heated up. Then I followed by telling him "We always took care of our dog we would never let this happen to her" I continued to say something but he interrupted me and yelled "###! I don't have time for this ###" And stormed out the room. my dad, my brother and I stood there in awe and all looked at each other. We could not believe what just happened. We chased after the doctor who kept repeating and yelling the same things. That we were liars and everything that happened to our dog was our fault. His reply to everything we said was "###". Which was total disrespect. And then he had the nerve to tell me they will keep the dog until the full bill has been payed. Which is ridiculous. We always had an intent to pay our bill in full as we always had. Do you think that's right? Someone saying that about my baby girl which I love so much. That they'll keep her until we pay the whole bill? What if we don't have the money? They'll just hold her forever? I thought this was very unprofessional of them. There was more to the story but I'd be writing all day about the messed up things they said in there. As a lot of you know greyhounds are mischievous dogs when no ones around. Mine liked finding her way on top of counters from chairs to try to find food. Thus falling off and breaking her leg. It's not my fault. My family works all day we can't be watching her 24/7. Sometimes during the work hours she's alone. It was wrong for them to outright say it was our fault the dog broke her leg. If you plan on making payments here be prepared for them to not give you back your pet until you finish. And harass you with phone calls that you owe them money. I only took my dog here because it was the closest vet I knew. But if I would of know how unprofessional they are I would of never taken my baby there. I regret it every time I go back there. And the first leg they fixed ended up and messed up and twisted too. I'm no expert in animals but I can tell you for a fact this place does not do their job right. Please find a better place for your animals I'm sure you can. In the end we ended up treated without any respect (My dad can't speak English well) So they just treated him as if he was stupid or ###ed. They screamed out curse words in front of my 10 year old little brother, insulted us. Not even an apology was given. Like I said, find a legit place for your animals. Don't risk it.

• Ca
    Catslover Nov 03, 2013

I adopted a dog and a cat on the Animal Care Center in Ft Lauderdale. They referred me to Shank Animal Hospital. I'm shocked for all the negative comments seen here. I'm sorry that some people had such terrible experiences but for me so far has been very good. Dr Shank and his staff have taken care of my pets properly. They are kind and treat me and my pets with consideration and they really seem to love animals. My cat was sneezing all the time because of a feline herpes virus, after the treatment with the medications Dr Shank prescribed, he is just a healthy and happy cat. Their prices seems to be reasonable. And it's truth...if you can't afford having a pet, better buy a tamaguchi..heheh, just saying!

Mary Datzyk McCarthy May 21, 2016

A neighboring family up and moved out, leaving a cocker spaniel fenced in the yard. They would come back twice a week to feed and water him, but of course that wasn't enough so he began escaping, which is when I found him and realized what was going on. Poor dog had matts dragging the ground, and something wrong with his eyes. Not fixed and peed on everything, including people. I took him in, cleaned him up, and after I told those people they weren't getting him back, I took him to Shank. Turned out he had a condition called Cherry Eye. Glands in both eyes covered 1/4 of his eyes and had begun causing ulcers, seeping, etc.. The Dr was amazing, he did the surgery on both eyes, and was able to make a medication from the dogs own blood to help quicken the healing process. I'd told him the story of how he came to be with me and the Dr said, "if they come back, you call me and I'll testify for you. They won't be getting him back." The follow up visits were great too, even though the dog was untrusting and tried to bite them from the first visit, they were very understanding. I have no complaints.

this vet is a scammer!

Jerry shank the owner and vet at this hospital is a total scammer! Avoid this business! He will bring up extra charges and will not release your animal if you do not pay him! In my case $990 reduce to $724 after paying him $1600 (Have the receipt, paid in full) and he ask me to leave her there for my work day and come back to pick her up to be served with another $990 for nothing! She was there 2.5 days and between the 2 bills was charged 6 days! He is a rip off artist!!! Stay away he is still holding my 69yo mothers dog hostage! Be warned!

• Fo
    Former Employee Feb 27, 2009

He did the same thing to me and charged me for shots that I did not authorize. I had to call the Sheriff on him just to get my dog out because he refused to let me have my dog back.

• Mk
    MK1 Apr 03, 2009

I was also in a similar situation at "Tribeca Soho Animal Hospital" in NYC. Dr. Burns did some procedures on my cat without my consent and he charged me for it. What's wrong with these vets???

• 95
    954.Aurora Jun 28, 2009

email: [email protected]

petlover123 Dec 08, 2010

Unfortunately as with medical doctors, they are constantly blamed for things that they have no control over. If you bring in your pet on the verge of death what do you expect. Get over it you are bitter Dr. Shank has his days but he is great at what he does, he just doesn't like people who come in when there isnt hope left for their pet rather then performing maintanence. Guarantee you pay more in the long run elsewhere.

Kyra Kayy May 28, 2017

@petlover123 You have obviously been on of the poor, poor KIDS he takes under his wing!!! Unbelievable. You should see what he did to my dog. A cut 6 inches long for being SPAYED and it's terribly infected. Refused to help pay for treatment, said she was "in here bouncing around". Clearly doesn't know how to control animals that need to be calm!!!

petlover123 Dec 08, 2010

And i know about this scenario that was originally you posted its funny when the police came they agreed with th doc... wish u the best with your pets!

Kyra Kayy May 28, 2017

@petlover123 Every time I've been back there are new people working there. The only reason why people came in was because there was a nice lady vet. SHE QUIT!!!

petlover123 Dec 09, 2010

Never worked there for the record

• Dr
    drinkmywords Sep 12, 2014

It is a terrible thing to say that the professional vet doesn't like it if you bring your pet in for end of life issues. A compassionate doctor would understand how hard that is for a pet owner.

And of course the police are going to side with the doc. First of all, that is a civil matter. They are not a judge, and are rendered POWERLESS to their corporate masters.

There are really good vets out there. A lot of them. Obviously this one should be overlooked.

• El
    Elizabeth Cordero Jul 21, 2016

• Th
    The cats men Nov 06, 2017

De. Jerry Shank on my case, it’s one of the BEST EVER WONDERFUL VET I meet and choose for my pets, he save my Labrador from a stomach infection, also spay and neuter my cats with out any problem after surgery, he saved one my female cats with a quit check he knew what was going on and immediately he proceed preparing her for x Ray s for a piometry, that night she stay on his clinic and next day I took her home ” WITHOUT ANY PAYMENT LIARS”they didn’t force me to pay anything at that time, they ask me how I was going to pay and we did a payment agreement. They are the best. Same with my other pets. YOU ALL ARE LIYING. I am a pets animal lover and I have 25 cats +2 dogs and Dr. Shank ALWAYS help me even coming to the clinic a Sunday when he was closed for a emergency with one of my cats. STOP YOUR B—Sh—, and get busy evil people. My name it’s Javier Bravo and I love Shank animal hospital.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices