Seventh AvenueOne BIG joke!

T

I ordered 2 gift certificates through seventhavenue.com and LUCKILY I ended up just using them myself because after I placed my order, and waited, and waited, and waited, I called into their customer service line to check on the status of the order to find out where it was and they told me I still had a balance. I was annoyed at the fact that they didn't make contact to fix the issue. Then to make it worse, the NEXT day I checked the status of my order and they CANCELED the ENTIRE THING!! Ridiculous! I called into the customer service line ONCE AGAIN and they couldn't tell me why it was canceled. The gift certificates were canceled. The lady who was on the phone said they it looks like they may have canceled because I had gift certificates in with their affiliate sites. Seriously?? you would think they would want the money! I have already received a bill in the mail for the gift certificates and I have never received any product. This whole thing is a joke. I don't see how anyone would order from them. I have a lot of time that was wasted. I ordered gifts that were personalized and for certain occasions and now, I must rush to find other ideas. I am very disgusted at this company. DO NOT ORDER!

• Ba
    bayegirl Oct 23, 2011

Hello Dear
    My name is Mariam and i am looking for honest partner if you are interesting please just mail me back through my email address ([email protected] )so we can know each other and from there i will send my picture to you thanks and have a nice day!
    Mariam.