Sevenseas Airports & Seaports Management Services India Pvt. Ltd.sevenseas shipping

I had applied in sevenseas airports & seaports management services india pvt.ltd.I gave a call to the office they provided me with the details that I need to carry the documents then do the registration I did so thn moved for my interview the HR offered me a good package then she gave me a time to discuss with my family I did then I cleared the medical round within 2 days then deposited the further charges was very much into the job.

• Vi
    Vishal Rane Jan 20, 2014

Good Morning I had given interview in sevenseas in chembur I had applied for the post of Bar Tender my interview was fine all the things moved cool it took a long period for my joining...

• Al
    Alok Mehra Feb 11, 2014

Hi frnds had applied in sevenseas for the post of Asst. got the training from the department STCW training then got the cdc then signed the contract.