ServProA lady named Michelle. That works in office.

The lady from this office called me and told me never to call servpro again. And that shewas not going to get us new cabinets. And she was not going to do anymore to our house. I told ber she was rude to me. She said she did not care. I ask if bbermanager wwas there. She said she was a manager from that office. I had to hang up on her. Cause of this problem. I think this office should make it right with me.
Cause it was wrong for her to talk to me the way she did!. At this office. Her name was michelle. At this office. She works for servpro.

• 1skippy Feb 24, 2015

Your member name is servpro in Dallas Ga. and you are complaining about Servpro Dallas GA. The first thing I see is that you can't use there name and could you be more clear as to what you think you should get and why. There should have been a contract involved in with this and it sounds like you will need to bring a small claims suit against them.