Sergeant's Pet Care Products — sergeant's flea and tick
10/24/18 we applied the oil as directed on the box at 9 pm 5:30 am I found our little kitty1 1/2year old and her mother 3yrs old having what appeared to be seizures. they were taken to the vet after being there several hours the vet called to tell us she was critical and needed to be transported to the 24hr hospital her heart rate dropped along with blood pressure and a fever . At 4pm on 10/25 we called to check the stats .$2200.00 spent already and both kitties are still hospitalized in critical but stable condition. This is sick, you have many many negative reviews. I will do all I can to get your product off the market!!! I have even considered an attorney at this point. Your killing our fur babies costing us a fortune . How do you plan to compensate your victims?? You have no idea the emotiona; trauma you have cause our family. If by the grace of God our babies survive please know this will not go on unsettled. Your product is deadly to anyone or anything who comes in contact. It is a toxin/Carcinogen .
I am quite sure with all the bad reports there will no longer be a problem
More Sergeant's Pet Care Products Complaints & Reviews
- Sergeants Flea Control - Poison - it kills pets
- Sergeant's Gold Flea & Tick - CRAP and WILL HURT YOUR DOG!!!!
- Sergeant's Gold Flea And Tick Drops - Poisoned My Dog
- Hartz Mountain/sergeants - Flea & Tick Powder Caused Kidney Failure in 5 Year Old Cat
- Sergeants Silver Flea And Tick Squeeze On For Dogs 9-20 Lbs - toxic medication
- Senior Sergeant Chris Hurley - Senior Sergeant Chris Hurley kills black man
- Sergeants / Bansect Flea Drops - Dangerous
- Sergeant's Gold Flea And Tick Squeeze On For Dogs - Poisoning - Toxic Reaction
- Sergeant's Pet Care Products - sentry pro xfc flea and tick
- Sergeant's Gold Flea & Tick Sqsueeze-on For Dog - Made my dog very sick