Sephorathe girl at the counter was so rude to me that i've decided to never ever shop there again

G Review updated:

I recently hit Sephora Novato Ca! Returned a few items that were not to my liking... The girl at the counter was so rude to me that I've decided to never ever shop there again! She sneered at me the entire time I walked around the store and now I'm writing a complaint!

• G
      Jun 03, 2010

I shop (ped) there very often in Staten Island, NY. Well last time I went, I had about $500 worth of perfume in my basket and proceeded to the makeup. I was almost finished when one of the sales people that had been hounding me for the past hour said to me "Oh did you just get your income tax check?" I found that very offensive. I was dressed down, in sweats and my hair had a mind of it's own on this rainy winter night. I usually shop in NJ but went to this Sephora in Staten Island because of the availability of a certain perfume I wanted right away. NEVER AGAIN.

Looking back, I wished I would've responded with what I was thinking to myself everytime one of the sales people was up my ###: Wow, look at these chicks, they look like they've been up all night from being a "last call" pick up. Why would anyone trust their advice on beauty products? The only person I would let help me was the nice gay boy who noticed that my blouse was Chanel circa 1998.

Well, their loss. Too bad they were too snooty for their own good!

• S

@blackirishteen

I wonde**(remove 4)** if you were on your best behavior yourself. Sorry, just trying to give you all the help I can on your spelling and grammer. Hope this helped.

• S
      Jun 03, 2010

I'm sorry, I am not the child here. It is most obviously you. When you check out your user profile, you can see that you are not here to post a complaint yourself. You are merely here to get some sick humor out of antagonizing others who just have a legit complaint to make. You have 19 responses to complaints, all meaningless, childish, or completely unrelated to the situation/complaint at hand. I am going to treat you like the child you are.