Selectyourgifts.comfalse advertising

they told me i had a 1000 dollar shopping spree online from signing up for espn magazine and i asked them over and over again if i could spend on anything online they even have me recorded.so when i get it they now tell me that i can only spend it on selectyourgifts.com which is nothing but some antiquess. im just so frustrated right now and dont know what to do!!!

• Sh
    Shar Sep 09, 2009

SelectYourGifts.com has nothing to do with any magazines subscriptions. The magazines have never delivered to our knowledge. The people representing the shopping spree are telling customers that it is free and it is not. That is misrepresentation. Can you please tell me who the dealer is as we need correct this issue.
    Thank you...Shar

• Ca
    cantdcyde Feb 23, 2010

Well I just got a call from a so called representative that said I one a 500 dollar and that all i had to do is order a bunch of magazines and pay the shipping in handling. so I don't know what to do I think im just going to not even bother with my gift card. Its too good too be true.

• Ca
    Catherine Risti Mar 12, 2010

I'm in the same boat. I even bought 3 of their neckless and they are nothing worth while. I too was believed that I could shop anywhere in the internet what a joke. Oh well that's my life nothing for free I only tried to enter in the PCH so I got it twice.

• Ka
    Kayli Summer E Apr 05, 2010

I was called today. They told me that I had won a 1000.00 shopping spree to their site. They then asked me about the magazines. I gave them my debit card number. What do I do!!?

• Do
    DownSetGo May 24, 2010

Once you give them your card number, they can take money out. You need to call your credit card company/bank and cancel the debit/credit card as soon as possible.

• Pr
    Prettylilpixie13 Jun 08, 2010

The Phone Number is [protected] I talked to a guy named Charlie for my " 1, 000" dollar shopping spree at selectyourgifts.com lied and said I didn't have a card so he said I wasn't applicable and to call back when I get one they said It was through our home or something

• Tr
    [email protected] Jun 21, 2010

they can be reached at [protected].its hard to actually speak with someone incharge because they can just act as if they are the one incharge.that how they fooled me.after so many complaints, they usually change their numbers and relocate with a different name.-SMART [censor]ERS!

• Di
    Dickey Sep 09, 2010

got a similar call today from 1-[protected], wanted a days time so that I can check on the feedback over the web, and here I am... Guys thanks a lot, u saved me from subscribing to some crap magazines for 60 long months...

Am pretty sure there is nothing exciting on the website http://www.selectyourgifts.com/ else they would have well exposed the catalog...

cheers

• La
    Ladyluck72 Oct 12, 2010

I just got a call today.I talked to a girl named April and then she transferred to a girl named Angie.The number they called me from [protected].I was stupid enough to give them my debt card number but lucky for me my card is not activated yet.Who do we complain to??

• Do
    donna sorrells Oct 18, 2010

where is my things i oder with my gif card 500.oo i want my things before christmas

• Tr
    truthseeker57 Feb 05, 2011

AGREE -- MAJOR FRAUDULENT RIP OFF SCAM!!! I was suckered as well. What I don't understand is how companies like this are allowed to continue doing business with so many complaints against them?!?

• Ea
    earthprowler Feb 15, 2011

whew! so glad i looked up their link while i was on the phone so i could see if this was a scam or not. it did seem too good to be true, who gives away $1000.00 for $3.95 a week for magazines? Went with my gut on this one and hung up when I was transferred to the person to take my card number, then turned off my phone!!

• Ba
    bakerki1 Feb 22, 2011

I was given two $500.00 gift cards from a local cheverlote dealership in my hometown. when I look on the actual website, nothing on their is worth me paying my shipping and handling fees for. the product is cheap and tacky looking. this website is set up to make a profit off of cheap merchandise with the shipping and handling. I really think that this needs to be reported to the BBB so they can be stopped. this is truly highway robbery.

• Ai
    aiza10 Mar 05, 2011

what did u guys to do when u were scammed and they started collecting money from you?

Mad_Mel Sep 01, 2011

This company is very deceiving please be careful. They tell you that you get a free $1, 000 shopping spree on there website. Although you have to subscribe to their magazines to get their “Great deal on Magazines, ” I wish I had of hung the phone up right then. It is a smart trick. You cannot view the website until they send you information in the mail and they do not give you complete answers. They kelp transferring my phone call to a "Supervisor" and each time the price that I would pay for magazines got lower and lower. They said they were giving me a student discount that they weren't supposed to do but they would for me. Ha great liars. I kelp asking them if the magazines could be cancelled later and they kelp saying yes it can be changed at any time. They really try to juice up this scam by saying you get a 60 month subscription of these magazines in which you have a wide variety to choose from and can change at any time. The deal is supposed to be you only paying a low month fee for about 20 months or so. So you are supposed to get 5 years of magazines for 1 year and a half of pay. After thinking about it they never truthfully answered my questions. So I researched the site after the phone and I have only found negative information about this company. So I called them right back to cancel. I told the supervisor "Alicia that I spoke with my fiancé and he wanted me to cancel the agreement right away. She kelp giving me the run around saying "wait until the papers come in the mail and sit down with him, I'm sure he will love the $1, 000 shopping spree." I told her he won't we have discussed this and we do not want it can you please cancel everything. She said everything was processed and in the mail. All of this happened within 1 hour. I was heated and felt very dumb for actually believe these deceivers. Each one of them asked me to tell the next speaker their name and that they did a great job. I spoke to a total of four women: Brandy "Supposedly the new girl, " Demetria, Susan "Supervisor, " and Alicia "Supervisor." I really hate that their companies out there like this one taking advantage of people. These are the phone numbers on my phone history associated with this company: [protected] - Morristown, TN, [protected] - Morristown, TN, [protected]. If you have given this company your account information, please your financial institution right away. You will most likely have to cancel your card and file a fraud report with the police.

• Wh
    WHOLEASS Nov 07, 2011

I just got a call from the magazine people and they were promising me a free $1000 shopping spree on the Selectgifts ### and I totally blew her away when I googled the company while on the phone with the rep I politely told her that there nothing but bad postings about this company she quickly replied "Sorry we couldn't help you today have a great day, " and HUNG UP THE PHONE!!! ME I WAS LEFT LMAO !!! tHANK YOU BLOGGERS FOR HELPING ME NOT MAKE A BIG MISSTAKE