SelectHomeWarrantyWasher cook stove

I had a contract with Select Home Warranty and they said on my stove that they didn't cover parts, only labor. So I cancelled that contract and when I did they charged me early cancellation fee, prorated my total so out of almost $499.99, I received $20.00 for five months service and my appliances were not fixed. Choice called and I voiced what terrible business Select offered. Of course they guaranteed they were outstanding on their service and they offered a sale on their contract. So I purchased it on March 14, and last week when I had trouble with my washer I had a terrible time getting hold of anyone and when I did it was several days till the contractor came. Then I get a call from Choice that the part I needed for my washer wasn't covered. They said look at the contract on page so and so. Well I have called them three different times trying to get a contract which I still don't have one. Of course they say they sent one. These type of crooks need to be stopped. My husband and I r 66 years old and we don't have money to throw away. I guess I will have to buy a washer. I told Choice I wanted to cancel my contract and of course they take $50.00 out for early termination. I would love to be apart of any action taken to stop this type of people that r taking advantage of every person they can.