SegPay Corporation Logo

SegPay Corporation

Having problems with SegPay Corporation?

1866 450 4000 (Customer Service)
1800 996 0398 (New Merchants)
+1 954 414 1610 (International)
+1 954 376 3593 (New Merchants)
220 Hillsboro Technology Drive, Suite 130
Deerfield Beach, Florida
Additional Address
№ 9A at Three Kings Meadow, Osney Mead, Oxford, OX2 0DP

Complaints & Reviews

Fraud

I would like my money back I have been charged $40.00 the past two days that I did not want to spend nor have the money to spend like that this is outrageously ridiculous and it's really starting to aggravate me that nothing has been done about this I'm sick and tired of these people thinginking they have a right to my money I want my cards removed and my name removed from your website immediately or I will be contacting my lawyer

I've been Charged 2 times for One Item

Hello my Checking account has been deducted $39.70 twice. When I only ordered one item. I'm not sure the item number because it seems to not exist. I'm not sure what I even have ordered from your company. But I'm definitely sure I didn't order from the Company twice. Again I don't know what I ordered or anything but I would like to know please. Definitely definitely didn't order 2 times.

I've been Charged 2 times for One Item

My account

Some how this BNGCM been stealing money from my account i need to get this issue resolved They have took from me 56.66, 19.99, 49.99, 49.99, 19.99 from my account i want all of my money back they have stolen from my account can someone help me i ttried to get it resolved yesterday and they gave me a client id number of CS01652306 I dont know if this help.

Money debited

Onto my online banking I had been debited a total amount of rs 541 from segpayeu.com. I would like to know how this has been done and why. I demand an immediate reimbursement as no purchases have been made to this personal at all.

Please explain to me and and this matter shall not be taken any further

Mail: [protected]@gmail.com

Money debited

[Resolved] Unauthorized charges

I have several charges on one of my cards from segpay & generation ltd I just discovered that were not made or authorized by me!! I have a $1.00 charge from segpay, another $1.00 charge from generationltd, a $24.95 charge from segpay, and was just notified of an attempt from generationltd to charge my card $39.97!!! What/who is this & how do you make it stop?!?

Unauthorized charges
Unauthorized charges

[Resolved] Erroneously declined charges to my two credit cards!

To Whom It May Concern: Please, be so professional to see the below forwarded e-mail from...

[Resolved] Terrible customer service almost anti human

The customer service reps of this company gives ZERO respect to you, they treat you like some sort of parasites that they can't wait to get rid of. They toss you into an endless repetitive 'wait 48 hours' trick to which they don't follow up on until you reach out to them, they then will send you to upper management TO GET THIS WAIT ANOTHER 48 hours to which they originally NEVER RESPONDED TOO. AFTER that they make you wait yet another 48 hours to wait for a 'webmaster' to respond and if they don't respond you have to wait another 48 hours? THIS FLUKKIN company is the worse - Your ticket #FR01430180 just ISSUE MY REFUND dear god.

• SegPay Corporation's response · Apr 03, 2020

Hello,

The webmaster has processed refunds for the charges. You will no longer be billed for this.

Caroline
    Segpay Support

Charge on my card

A $7.99 charge on my card for I don't know what I did not order anything from this company or I don't know who the heck you are so please return my money back into my count soon as possible thank you. Yes I looked this morning Tito was a charge on my card for $7.99 please return my money back into my count as soon as possible thank you.

was charged 19.99 for no reason

19.99 was taken out of my bank account on Christmas. I've never heard of this company but I need my [censored]ing money back this is ridiculous. Seems like this "SegPay" steals money a lot from people that don't know what it is. How did this company get my information and permission to draw from my bank account? I need answers. If not I will go through my bank and file it as a fraudulent charge.

was charged 19.99 for no reason

[Resolved] unauthorized credit card charges

Hi,

I discovered a total of USD 24.95 were prelevated from my visa card for few months. I NEVER heard of your agency.
IYour are not authorized to prelevate money from my visa card. I never got a receipt or anything from your part with explanation what this all is about.

Where did you get my card number from?
I want my USD 24.95 DR reimbursed(for 6 Months)
I hope yours was an error.
Please stop the monthly and recurring translation immediately!

unauthorized credit card charges

• SegPay Corporation's response · Oct 31, 2019

Hi Cheicky,

Did you first check with Segpay's consumer support team? If not, please email [email protected] If you already did that and haven't received a response, please reply back here and let me know. Otherwise, the team can investigate your report and resolve it quickly for you. I have passed this along to them in case you already have an inquiry in our system.

Thanks.

[Resolved] generation ltd

Segpay took 29.95 for I don't know what and generation Ltd took 39.95 for I don't know what. I need help getting my money back. I am a 100 percent disabled veteran, that has a payee and all I'm allotted a week is 100 dollars. 60 dollars taken from me is truly life threatening do to my minute weekly allowance and the well being of my mental health. Thank you . Please help. [protected], or [protected]@gmail.com.

generation ltd

• SegPay Corporation's response · Oct 28, 2019

Hi Doomdoc,

Please contact our consumer support team - either at [email protected] or by visiting cs.segpay.com - and they will get this resolved for you. If you'd like to private message me with the email you used for this payment, I can try to expedite it. Otherwise please contact them and feel free to reply back here if the issue isn't being resolved to your satisfaction.

[Resolved] complaint

Hello I was today 23.7.2019 billed INR 2620.48 by VSI*SegpayEU co.. I should not have any subscribtions and...

[Resolved] Someone use my card email my info all of it and they are not trying to refund me when I didn't do this ?????

Someone use my card to make 4 transactions I had to deactivate my debit card and order a new one chime my bank said they can't do anything until the purchase goes through it is pending and I did not use these services I want my money back what do I do they are saying I'm responsible? Fraud happens every day so with that being said I really need you're help please u can email me at [protected]@gmail.com

• SegPay Corporation's response · Aug 19, 2019

Hi,

Did you contact our consumer support team at cs dot segpay dot com or (email) help at segpay dot com? If not, please do. They are the best resource for getting this resolved fast. However, if you already did contact them and haven't received a reply, please let me know here. I forwarded your email to them in the meantime to see if they find anything.

• Updated by Ajc1993 · Aug 19, 2019

Someone used my card email info and baught stuff with my card I do not approve of I got reimbursed for the 2 transactions out of the 4 how do I get the other two to refund me this is not fair

• SegPay Corporation's response · Aug 19, 2019

Update: Looks like you did contact us but posted here before we had a chance to respond. From what I gather, you have 4 transactions all are being taken care of as we speak. Please continue the conversation with our support team, unless, as mentioned, you don't get a timely reply, in which case feel free to respond to me here. Thanks.

[Resolved] charge on credit card

I received 2 charges on my credit card, 1 of 1.36$ and the other 54.33. Both on August 3rd. I haven't used my credit card online in months and I have never even heard of ‘segpay'. I expect a refund of the total amount as I am not receiving any service. I am in a very tight financial situation at the moment, so every cent count. And 55.69$ is a lot of cents!

• SegPay Corporation's response · Aug 08, 2019

Hi,

Did you reach out to our consumer support team at cs dot segpay dot com or via email: help at segpay dot com? If not, please do that first, as our support team can help you resolve this.

If you did contact them, and haven't received a reply within 2 business days, please let me know here and I will investigate (private message me with your email so I can find your inquiry in our system).

[Resolved] unauthorized billing

Hello I was today 23.7.2019 billed 6, 36€ by SEGPAY. COM *SKYLINE. I should not have any subscribtions and want to know what is billing me and want a refund No matter what it is. Or atleast an explanation. The problem is so simple and easy to resolve that these Last words are just obligatory. You can contact me with email. Thank you
Email: [protected]@gmail.com

• SegPay Corporation's response · Jul 23, 2019

Hi,

Did you reach out to our consumer support team at cs dot segpay dot com or via email: help at segpay dot com? I have forwarded your message to them in the meantime, but it couldn't hurt to reach out directly just in case. If you are not getting an answer from them please let me know on this thread.

unauthorized credit charges

I signed up for a one day trial of nannyspy for one dollar. I cancelled before the day was over and the very next day they attempted to charge me 39.97. I say attempted because I used my cash app to sign up for it and don't keep a lot of money in there. I contacted customer service to ask why this charge was attempted and I'm told that not only was the charge not attempted from their end, but also had the chat ended on me multiple times before I finally called customer service. After reaching customer service and sending emails to show the charge was attempted I was told " We did not try to charge you, see it says insufficient funds." I keep trying to explain to them they did attempt it just did not go through, I'm assured I have no account and that it would not happen again. Today on 2/7/2019 at 11:30 they took that money out of my account. I called them and was told that apparently i signed up for another site while signing up for that one, WHICH I DID NOT!!! I'm told i will be refunded in 5-7 business days and I'm HEATED. I CALLED THEM TO PREVENT THIS EXACT THING AND INSTEAD OF TRYING TO HELP ME THEIR REPS WERE RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL. Now I'm supposed to "TRUST" that they will refund me my money?

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our support team. Can you please send me the email and/or first/last name you used in your interaction, via private message, so I can research it? In the meantime I'll use what info we have to try and investigate.

• Updated by wizchess · Apr 09, 2019

Why ask me to direct message you if toy aren't going to respond? More fraud from this company. The police have been contacted

• SegPay Corporation's response · Apr 09, 2019

I responded shortly after you sent the private message. Please check the upper right part of the site.

• Updated by wizchess · Apr 09, 2019

I emailed you a reply attached with photos and videos. I also told you that I could attach audio recording of conversations and I was ignored.

• SegPay Corporation's response · Apr 09, 2019

You were not ignored. I have shared our conversation with our support team and we'll reply back tomorrow. Please keep in mind we do not manage this site, we simply monitor it as best we can. Thanks in advance for your patience with this.

• Updated by wizchess · Apr 11, 2019

It has been more than two business days and not only has no one reached out to me but I have yet to get my refund from my initial complaint. This is ridiculous.

• Updated by wizchess · Apr 11, 2019

I have attached pictures below of my cash app account. As you can see clearly things that have been refunded say refunded, money coming in to the account has a plus sign, and money going out has no sign. You messaged me stating that I got refunded on the ninth one dollar and 39.97. But as you see in the picture I was only refunded one dollar (it says refunded) and charged another 39.97. The constant denial of charges as my cash app still sits in a negative balance is beyond immoral.

Comments
    Comments

• SegPay Corporation's response · Apr 12, 2019

Our support team has told me, as I've told you, the refund was processed in our system and funds were returned. I had asked you to please provide us with your bank's contact info so we can investigate why you are not seeing the refund on your end. From our support team:

“The refund was processed in the Segpay system and we no longer have the funds. On 04/08/2019 her bank reported to us that funds had been received at their institution. If this is not the case and the funds have not been releasedto her, please contact the bank and get their phone and fax number and we will follow up.”

• Updated by wizchess · Apr 12, 2019

I did happen to contact my bank yesterday and they voided one charge and disputed the other. Everything will now be handled between you guys. Good day.

[Resolved] human trafficking & sexual exploitation of minors!

SegPay processes payments for sites involved in human trafficking & the sexual exploitation of minors! When confronted on this they deny and ignore the facts! They facilitate illegal transactions that violate the terms of use for Visa & MasterCard!

They also send funds from illegal transactions to the offshore account of your choice! You can instantly dodge the taxes on all your illegal transactions!

Do not use SegPay if you run a legitimate business!

• SegPay Corporation's response · Apr 05, 2019

Hi,

Posting the same reply here that we posted to your tweet and Facebook item about this:

These are serious charges and we wanted to clarify that while they are just allegations at this point, we take them very seriously and in this case had suspended the account in question while reviewing what is being alleged. That is consistent with our process in any case where a merchant is found to be violating our Compliance terms. If evidence of illegality is found in this case, it will be immediately reported to law enforcement. To that end, we will also respond to Ms. D.Vyne offline, to try and learn more about what she has alleged.

[Resolved] unauthorized credit card charges

My credit card had been charged by 6.99 USD for segpayeu while I did not ask or buy any of your services as per attached screenshot.

I saw many complaints like mine but I do not know either it have been solved or not.

So, please I want a refund from your side to my account and an explanation for why had this amount of money had been withdrawn from my credit card.

unauthorized credit card charges

• SegPay Corporation's response · Apr 01, 2019

Hi Mohamed,

Please contact our customer support team directly, either using [email protected] or the website cs dot segpay dot com. One of our reps will be able to investigate this and get it resolved for you asap. If you don't get a timely answer there, please feel free to reply back to this thread.

Segpay Team

[Resolved] I am complaining about my parent's payment

I got charged on 2017 July 27 1388yen, 3465yen, 3465yen, July 28 692yen, July 29 691yen, July 30 691yen, 2018 April 30 1415yen, May 11 1415yen, May 13 1415yen, June 13 3459 yen, 3495yen, 3495yen, 3495yen, September 13 10323yen, 10323yen, 10323yen, September15 2776yen, 2776yen, 3421yen, 10416yen, October 21 9671yen, 10362yen, 10362yen from my mother's Mastercard by SegPayEU, with these references : SEGPAYEU.COM*BERONATA - [protected]. Sometimes at the same day, the same amount of money was charged. She never used it for these. She has never been aborad and used PC.
I'd like an explanation about where this charge is from and the name of the site. Is this an automatic renewal without my authorisation? Please check these and refund these.

• SegPay Corporation's response · Mar 18, 2019

Hi Kazuhiko,

Have you reached out to our customer support team via cs.segpay.com or [email protected]? If not, please do that, as they will be able to investigate this for you asap. If you have contacted them and are not getting a timely reply, feel free to reply back here as well. In the meantime I have forwarded your name to them to see if they can find these transactions. I still recommend you contact them directly though.

• SegPay Corporation's response · Mar 18, 2019

That email address is help at segpay dot com.

[Resolved] amount debited from my a/c without my consent

Rs. 518 has been debited from my account without any reason, what kind of scam is this? Return my money, why would you steal like this, this is not accepted, return quickly, my earning is not high, I cant afford these amounts.
Please return my money asap, I have lots of payment left and please unsubcribe me if I accidently subscribed to anything without knowing.

amount debited from my a/c without my consent

• SegPay Corporation's response · Feb 14, 2019

Hi Sandipan,

Please contact our customer support team directly by emailing [email protected] There must be a subscription on file that resulted in this charge, however by contacting our support team directly, we can investigate and resolve this for you asap.

Please reply again here if you are having trouble or not getting a timely response from your email.

Segpay Team