Sedo.comdomains / refund

J Review updated:

Do not ever deal with this ripoff company. Anyone with a piece of mind should never ever get close to this company, they do not hold control over the domains they have and will not provide any penalty when failing to fulfill their obligations after full payment. They will hold your money illegally and will not respond to emails for days and do not have proper coordination. You will receive emails from one confirming your refund has been processed and then 6 days after inquiring they will again confirm refund should be received by the 6th day and on Day 7 they will admit this was never even done.

Going to their live chat there is this guy called "Sultan" who promised to be heard back from within the next day but upon 2 inquiries first being regarding a domain purchase and second being about the refund, I never heard from him.

Please never ever get near to these people and NEVER ever provide your credit card information on their website. If you really have to try out these rippers, use Paypal for your ultimate protection.

Mark my words, you will be screaming for them later

• E
      Jan 22, 2019
    Sedo.com - See an order to your company costing $93 plus. DO NOT SHIP AS the cost was not listed when viewing the item
    I
    Hilo
    Hawaii

I ordered an item that was posted on my account costing approximately $93 plus. Cost of the item was not posted when I researched. As the cost is prohibitive for me, DO NOT SHIP as I will return as REFUSED should I receive it

• S
      Oct 16, 2019

Hello Javad,

Thank you for review but allow us to state the facts.

You purchased three Domains and the deals got cancelled two times due to the fact that they didn't own the domain anymore.

We were in the process of refund and your went ahead and opened disputes which then interrupted our refund flow as we needed to wait for the outcome of the disputes because otherwise you would have received a double refund.

We followed up with the responsible cancellation parties like we did in the case were you didn't follow through the deal and refused to pay the agreed sales price.

Since then we have removed the option for your to use paypal or creditcard for security reasons.

Thank you for your Trust and that you are still a client of ours.

If there should be anything open you can always contact us through [protected]@sedo.com or [protected]@sedo.com

Kind regards