Sedgwick Claims Management — claim was denied

P

I received a couple of work-related injuries 3 weeks ago, where I have carpal tunnel due to constantly typing at work, and i also have a muscle spasm in my back where I am unable to sit in an upright position. Traci Block, the adjuster, has not even reached out ONCE after my constant calls to her, her supervisor, sedgwick, to my HR team, and constant stream of emails. I found out I was denied today through the physical therapy center i was supposed to go to tomorrow under worker's comp, not through Sedgwick. I will have Sedgwick investigated for purposeful ignorance through my HR, and I will be getting an attorney if needbe.