Seattle Coffee GearReceived REFURBISHED espresso machine instead of new

T

Consumers be aware, this company sells refurbished espresso machines but advertize them as new. I ordered one for a gift and it was too late to return it. I didn't realized it was not a new machine until I sent my gift.

• Vi
    Victor S. Gehlen Feb 11, 2009

I'm not sure this machine was purchased from Seattle Coffee Gear. We do not sell refurbished espresso machines as new and had an extended holiday return policy in place that would have covered this machine. I have researched tickets during this period and see nothing related to this. I encourage this poster to contact me directly for resolution. Victor S. Gehlen, President, Seattle Coffee Gear [protected] (x710)