Scribd.com — unauthorized credit card charges
I'm complaining to whatever this company is for unathorized credit card charges to my 15 yr old sons debit card, without my knowledge or permission. As of Oct 25, 2016 until present you have been charging $8.99 a month for god knows what cause he don't receive anything from you anyway. For every monthly debit (141-[protected]) this number is with the charge. I'm requesting full refund and explanation and cancellation of whatever this is. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com, cell # [protected], I expect to hear from you very soon.
Scribd Customer Care's Response · Nov 02, 2017
I'm so sorry to hear about this. Please send us an email to [protected]@scribd.com and respond here with the ticket number. We'll be happy to cancel your son's account and issue a refund.
More Scribd.com Complaints & Reviews
- Scribd - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Scribd Inc San Francisco CA - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Scribd - regarding scribd free trial subscription 
- Scribd.com - charged unknowingly for free trial 
- Scribd - unauthorized credit card debits 
- Scribd - scribd debited 10.66$ without any reason, permission 
- Scribd - scribd forcing your company into my private space, requesting my personal info without any request whatsoever from my side
- Scribd - scribd has become a joke! 
- Scribd - I am complaining about the charges taken for my monthly subscription.
- Scribd - charging without authorization