Scribd — $8.99 monthly scribd withdraw from my bank account since october 2018?
Hi, my name is Jean-marie Corrois,
I just wanted to understand why I have $8.99 being withdrawn from my bank account every month since October 2018 to the benefit of Scribd Inc.
I don't recall having subscribed to any of your products, unless I missed or forgot something.
Could you enlighten me please before I create a claim with my bank.
My email is [protected]@comcast.net or [protected]@comcast.net
Scribd Customer Care's Response · Nov 27, 2019
Hi Jean - Thanks for reaching out. Upon review, it looks like you created a subscription with us under the first email address you provided in your review. We've followed up via email with more information and resolved this issue for you. Your subscription has been canceled, you've been refunded for your recent charge, and you will not be billed further. For reference, your ticket number is #2420239, and the specialist you are working with is Vanessa. Thanks again, and have a wonderful day!
More Scribd Complaints & Reviews
- Scribd - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Scribd Inc San Francisco CA - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Scribd - regarding scribd free trial subscription 
- Scribd.com - charged unknowingly for free trial 
- Scribd - unauthorized credit card debits 
- Scribd - scribd debited 10.66$ without any reason, permission 
- Scribd - scribd forcing your company into my private space, requesting my personal info without any request whatsoever from my side
- Scribd - scribd has become a joke! 
- Scribd - I am complaining about the charges taken for my monthly subscription.
- Scribd - charging without authorization