Santander Consumer USA / 2007 ford fusion

Signed a deal I thought I couldn't refuse. I found a 2007 Ford Fusion with 89, 000. It was my first car. They were asking $11, 000 for the vehicle and they only required $1, 000 down. I drove off the lot thinking to myself I have 45 days to make my first payment after which I had just had a baby and was out on maturity leave. Needless to say after almost four years of having the vehicle I still owed the same price I financed with them. Which to me was beyond crazy. I called numerous times to have them pick the vehicle up. They took their time because it was a voluntary repo. They kept reporting to the credit bureaus every month even after the vehicle went to auction that it was late payments. If you can stay clear from financing with them it's the best option. I've been able to have the bad credit removed from equifax and also TransUnion but experian doesn't seem to budge just yet. I'm in the process of purchasing my first home. This debt and the negativity reported is hurting me. I've tried disputing it on multiple occasions. Not sure what else to do. Signing day was the worst decision I could have ever made.

Sh