Menu
K
Author of the complaint
2:31 am
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I co-signed as I was told for my daughter turns out my name is on the loan first. She has been making payments since 2014 and her her principal hasn't hardly budged. They have made harassing phone calls and have discussed my personal finances with her fiancé which is illegal. How can I join the class action lawsuit? 5 years of payments on a used car and principal hasn't budged this has to be more then the percentage were were told at the dealership. I don't understand how Santander is even still in business! It's disgusting how they treat their customers!

Helpful? 0 0

More Santander Consumer USA complaints & reviews

Santander Consumer USA - illegal practices and consumer harrassment
Santander Consumer USA - Join in on the class action lawsuit
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Santander Consumer USA - unethical service
Santander Consumer USA - mishandling of purchased autoloan
Santander Consumer USA - refund due
Santander Consumer USA - Billing and website issues
Santander Consumer USA - everything
3 comments
C

Was it legal to repossess my vehicle during and after the 34 state attorney general law suit was filed against Santander ? I struggled to pay the ridiculous note while being employed. Tried several times to get Santander to work with me but the just refused to do so. I went to another state to look for employment which was difficult for a person my age. While in that state still looking for employment I awoke one morning in 2019 to find my veh had been repossessed without notification or warning bu Santander. How is this right ? Why is Santander allowed to treat people this way after already treating them to such unfair practices ?

A
Oct 28, 2020 2:31 am

can some one help me get in on the class action lawsuit for Santander Consumer Usa I feel so overwhelmed at this point been struggling to pay 550.00 car note ever since 2015 when I entered into contract...I didn't even have good credit .and its even worse now! lord help all this interest, , IVE been trying to pay my notes its really hard at this point. they have given me exstentions until I can come up with payments, and all this high rates of interest ..here it is 2020 IM still paying 550.00 and over one hundred miles on Buick lacrosse 2012 please email me [email protected]

Angela,
Thank you for reaching out.
An independent administrator is managing all questions and claims relative to the legal settlement with the attorneys general of several states. For information regarding the settlement and updates, please visit the website listed below. Thank you. ^VS

A
Oct 16, 2020 2:31 am

Car loan does not say percentage of what I signed on contract. Was pointed out what car was being sold for. Took facevale when asked to initial and sign. I am paying on a 7 year loan which I was told can't even make extra payments. A car that's a 2015 Mazda thought I was paying with tax 17000. And I am actually paying 35000. Dollars So. Unethical to be taken advantage of credit score was low too still gave me loan now I'm in bankruptcy chapter 13. Will have to pay car full amount too tried calling Loan said can't change anything if they would help me and reduce interest.

Hello,
We're sorry to hear you had a negative experience.
We'd be happy to address your concerns. Please, give us a call at [protected]. Our hours of operation are M-F, 7a-9p CST. Sat 7a-5p CST and closed on Sunday. One of our representatives will be happy to assist. ^VS

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

691 complaints