Samsung Electronics Logo

Samsung Electronics

Having problems with Samsung Electronics?

1800 726 7864 (USA and Canada)
8800 555 5555 (Russia)
444 7711 (Turkey)
1800 228 899 (Malaysia)
1800 588 855 (Vietnam)
1800 726 7864 (Mexico)
+82 222 550 114 (South Korea)
+44 330 726 7864 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 042 5299 (Australia)
+64 800 672 6786 (New Zealand)
+32 22 012 418 (Belgium)
+45 70 701 970 (Denmark)
+31 889 090 100 (Netherlands)
+351 808 207 267 (Portugal)
+41 800 726 7864 (Switzerland)
+852 36 984 698 (Hong Kong)
+63 24 222 111 (Philippines)
+65 69 161 261 (Singapore)
+27 860 726 7864 (South Africa)
+94 115 900 000 (Sri Lanka)
+66 26 893 232 (Thailand)
+54 800 555 7267 (Argentina)
129, Samsung-ro, Yeongtong-gu, Suwon-si

Japan
Iidabashi Grand Bloom, Iidabashi, 2-10-2 Fujimi, Chiyoda-ku , Tokyo 102-0071

Complaints & Reviews

Resolved refrigerator model rs253baww

Samsung refrigerators are great... If you work in the appliance repair field. For $75 - $125 per visit you can rely on the constant influx of breakdowns of 'newer' appliances. We bought our samsung rs253baww in 2007 for a price that was not the most expensive, but nowhere near the cheapest. We trusted the salesclerk at bestbuy when he told us it was a great refrigerator (never again will I trust them). I usually do my homework and really shop around, for some reason I forgo the research and now I have a refrigerator that with the original price and all the service calls cost more than the best of the best. I do not want to continue to lose food or supplement any more repairmen's income so we have decided to call it quits and spend our christmas money on a new non-samsung refrigerator.

Good luck to anyone that ever buys a samsung product. They have the worst customer "care" I have ever had to deal with.

A big waste of time and a bigger waste of our landfills (3 years and they are junk? Horrible)

• Va
    VanSmith Jan 21, 2014

I have a SamsungRS253BAWN and it is a few years old. I need to know how to adjust the temp in the refrigerator because it is freezing my food. It is now winter in Chicago and outside temps are near 0. [email protected]

• Cu
    Customer in Queens Jun 30, 2014

I also purchased from Best Buy RS253BAWW side by side refrigerator a few years back. Now I have big problem with it. Total mess. I also purchased Samsung camera and it lasted short. I am thinking not ever to purchase anything from Samsung any more. I will look for different brands.

Resolved water leaking into crisper

Bought a fridge nov.1/09 with no extended warranty. Started having issues app. 3 mths ago, water leaking into crisper. Have had it fixed 4 times, once including replacing back control panel and 3 times replacing or extending channel in which water runs or channels with a glorified duct tape. Called last wednesday oct 6th said would email or call within 48-72 hrs, same on oct.11, and also oct.13. Still no word. Warranty is running out and we're stuck with this!

Resolved annoying song in commercial

Why can't the fcc, stop the commercial's from increasing the volume so load, that it hurts your ear's?

Your watching a movie, and all of a sudden, you have to grab f0r the rem0te to turn down the volume.

Resolved poor quality service from samsung

I purchased a top-of-the-line samsung refrigerator from lowe’s. Due a backlog, delivery would take a week. A day before delivery we were told that a part had been recalled and that we would need to wait two weeks for new units to be delivered. It finally was delivered. 16 months later our unit stops working. After two visits from the authorized samsung repairman, he declared it dead, requiring the entire unit to be replaced. It took several more days for samsung to issue a replacement authorization to lowe’s. However, samsung also told me I was responsible for the sales tax and delivery charges of the new unit. I would have preferred a refund so that I could buy anything other than samsung. My experience is that the quality of the product, people and policies is inferior. Lowe's has tried to be helpful in spite of samsung.

Resolved refridgerator

I bought a samsung regfridgerator 2-17-10 in sept of 2010 there was a default where there was a leakage. Due...

failure of capacitor

My name is liaqat johar I am working with engro fertilizer daharki. I have purchased smsung split ac 1.5 ton @ 22 may 2010 after my purchasing near about 30 personnel in our employee colony purchase this product after my satisfaction. After one week capacitor make problem this problem diagnose by area samsung technicion they replaced this capistor in a day but this caoisator was local purchased local manufactured substandard low capacity according to original capasitr. Local samsung technicion take my waranty card for replacing the part but to till date no part change no waranty card return when yesterday 25/09/10 I was reach at samsung area technicion shop I say where is my waranty card & capisator they reply me I am not ur servent I am taking sailry from company not u. Its punishment for me purchasing of samsung product while I was reched at ur dealer shop they have claimed sir u purchase this product u will found trouble free. But now story is against all said claim who is responsible for this problem. Waranty card = asu-i8ugaxi0rt

samsung mall of asia (philippines) #ing their customers!

5 months ago I bought Samsung mobile phones last week I had encountered problem in receiver. I can't...

Resolved battery backup

I purchased one Samsung Duos 259 model on 7th Aug.2010. After using for 3-4 days I foud that there was only 20-30 minutes talk time backup. I visited Companeys service centre ASC TELE CARE 14/18 L.B.S. Marg, Civil Lines Allahabad, E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com Pnone No. [protected] many time where I was told that there is no battery in the stcok come later. After many trips my battery was replaced by the service for which nothing was given in writing. After my repeated request they note down the battery number on my mobile phone receipt. After using 1-2 days the backup pboblem was continued. When I again visited the service center where I was given assurance that after few days my battery will be replaced. After so many visits they took my mobile saying that set is faulty and now they never give proper reply wheather when I will get back my mobile. Under the circumstances I am unable to understand what should I do ? After spending Rs. 6500/- I am running from piller to post but these companey people never listen the problem of their customer. Pl suggest what to do.
Ashok Tripathi
3- Allengunj, Allahabad
Mobile: [protected]
E Mail [protected]@yahoo.com

battery backup
battery backup

Resolved financial

My Samsung camera broke under warrenty, I contacted Samsung and they advised me to send it to ICURE as it was the closest service centre to my home. I contacted ICURE and asked regarding shipping etc and they advised me that if I wanted it shipped for free I had to go online, I advised the person that I was going to post it in but I would pick it up once it was done. I was advised this was fine. I sent off the camera at my own expense with a letter stating to call so I can collect it from the store as well as what was wrong with it and the warranty details.

3 weeks later I received a phone call from my parents that I had something to pick up from the post office that was $12.05, I had no idea what this was so told them to collect it. I called ICURE and was advised that my camera was still in with the technician so thought there was no way it was that. I ask the lady - Stella - to contact me once she had spoken to the technician as I wanted to know when the camera would be ready.
An hour and half later I was called by her saying that it was fixed and had been sent out! This really frustrated me, I wanted to pick the camera up and now I had been charged $12.05 to pick it up. They admitted they shouldn't have sent it but said there was nothing they could do and have since refused to refind they money I outlayed due to their stuff up!
It's not the money, it's the principle, I requested in writing that I was to be called when the camera was fixed and I would pick it up. They not only ignored this request but they did it at my expense!

• He
    Heti Jul 22, 2015

Never ever ever ever ever deal with ICure. They don't care at all, arrogant, don't call back, refrain from identifying themselves over the phone and very abrupt people. 3 weeks now and I am being given the run around of my lifetime. Every phone call, I have to restart my story and no one does anything. Looks like Samsung has very little if any respect for their customers by continuing to use them for repairs despite several similar experiences. Duped. It would have been better off and peace of mind taking it to a local repairer.

Resolved worst products of samsung and 3rd class service

Be ware of purchasing any product of samsung as they will harass you this much they you will decide to not to go with samsung any more.

Purchased lcd samsung full hd tv 37” on 7th dec 2009, for rs 49, 500 / - from satnam plaza m 42 & ndash; a, 1st floor, m block market, greater kailesh & ndash; i, new delhi

On 10th september, 2010 lcd samsung gone down, it was not working at all.

Registered the complain on samsung customer care center

Ph: [protected], [protected], [protected] or 011-[protected]

They have given the complain number: i. E. [protected] and customer care address your complain will address within 24 hr.

On 13th sept 2010, the service engineer call at 6:20 pm he said he would be coming to repair the lcd tv. The service engineer name was mr. Khalid.

Once he arrived at 7:10 pm, without checking the lcd tv he said pcb is not in order and need to replace. I said go ahead and change it. He said the part is not available and need to come from chennai and it will require 15-20 days to get from there.

At the same time I called the manager of customer whose name is mr. B. R rizvi at [protected] the time was approx around 7:30 pm he said he will let me know the status for the same by tomorrow i. E 14th sept 2010 by 12:00 pm.

When the call did not came from rizvi till 12:30 pm I called him and asked what is the status for the same. He said it will be take some time to bring the part and might be done by 18th sept 2010. When he was not sure I asked him to send me the mail regarding the same so that I should have some written evidence what ever he is saying is correct or not. After saying so many time he said mark me a blank mail on my id i. E br. [protected]@partner. Samsung.com

Once I sent the test mail and inform the same he said you will get a mail from my side within 24 hrs. I said why you are not mailing me the same now he said we can’t do.In the mean time I talk with support officer mr. Kamal khan at [protected] discussing the same thing. But he also not helped like the others support executive of samsung.

Also, talked with samsung customer care on 14th sept 2010 discussing the same. Always they have the started line will arrange a call back to you.

But frankly speaking no one calls.

On 15th sept talked with samsung customer care again tried to managed to talk with floor supervisor with ms madhulika and said I need to have refund of my product as I am no more interested for the repair or replacement she has provided me the number 011-[protected] she said it’s the refund & replacement number of samsung.

Tried the number for more than 5 hrs the bells goes but no one receive the call. Just see how disgusting is the service of samsung.If you are thinking to buy any product of samsung just read these and decide yourself whether you want to go with samsung or with some better quality products which are available for much cheaper price and better service: -

1. How long the customer have to wait for the service?
2. Customer has paid huge amount for lcd tv i. E rs 49, 500 / - how he can afford to wait for watching the tv for 15 - 20 days?
3. If the service engineer are not sure about the problem when it would be resolved. They should atleast provide by stand by tv provided. But they have not done. As they say they don’t have any.
4. They challenge they are no 1 in lcd tv but sorry to say they don’t have the parts for the same. As they say the parts are lying at chennai.
5. The customer care people for robots they just take the information from you and nothing they do. No call back is arrange for last 4-5 days.
6. All the phone lines of samsung either its busy or ranking bells but they picks the call.If you any other thing you want to ask from me for samsung do write or call me at

Kamal gulati
[protected]@gmail.com
Ph: [protected]

C-122, sector-44, noida & ndash; 201303

Resolved samsung lottery promotions.

Dear sir, This email give me, Add star Samsung prom/awareness program attachment sat, sep 4, 2010 at...

Resolved worst and delay for small repairs and worst response

i purchased the samsung S3600i mobile in march 2010. after usage of 2 months the mobile was always restarted. given at dwaraka systems in vellore samsung dealer. they kept the mobile for 20 days with them and called me as "your mobile ready". i went n received it. at the time receiving it worked. after 1 hour it repeated same problem. again given in same shop. the same repeated as they kept for 22 days and returned after assuring the mobile is ready. after reaching the home i connected mobile to charger for chrging. it is not charging and the mobile heated just like an iron box. again given in the same venue on 09.08.2010. Still now tey are telling as "we ordered the part, but it didnt received yet. we'll give your mobile by next week". It is under warranty. i asked for replacement of mobile. but they didnt responded for my words. mobile imei number is [protected]

Resolved ice maker

Compare with the kenmore product that we replaced, we are totally disappointed with samsung. Ice maker...

Resolved fault in television

Hello Samsung

I am not your regular customer but by wrongly i have to purchased a Television on July 2009 from Samsung Distributors in Delhi. I want to thankful to you that i realize the actual meaning of customer. There is some technical problem in that Television. I also sent my Television to customer care centre 3 to 4 times but there is no progress in my compliant. Now the warranty of the product has been expired but the problem is as same as earlier. So, i want to ask you that whats my fault in that. I think my fault is that i have to purchased your product. I want to say thank to you that you reliaze me that in future dont purchase your any product & dont beleive in your services.

• Go
    GonzaloGJ Sep 25, 2011

I bought this TV (model LE37A656A1F) less than 3 and a half years ago. And it just broke: five minutes after I switch it on, the screen gets totally white, so it's impossible to see anything on it.

When I took it to be repaired, I was told that the problem is the screen itself, and that it would cost more than 500€ to get it repaired. So I have spent more than 1.200€ in a TV than has lasted less than 4 years. A total waste!

The TV has been always placed in the same place, not receiving direct sun light; neither has been placed near any other source of heat. I used it very few hours a month. So, there isn't any reason for this so early malfunctioning. Just incredible how bad quality components Samsung uses! An advice: *** do not buy it*** !!

Resolved delay in service

I am possessing an samsung microwave oven convection type - model no. C103fl. On 7th july 2010, I lodged a complaint with samsung service centre bhilai, regarding nonworking of the gadget. Next day it was attendedn by their sevice engineer mr. Dinesh. After checking the oven he informed that one part (pcb) is to be changed and it may take 2-3 days. Since then I am chasing the above said service centre as well as their call centre and every time I am getting the same reply that the said part is not available, it will come within 2-3 days and will be replaced. Now more than 45 days have passed, still the oven is not rectified. I don't what to do now and to whom I should approach. Complaint no. [protected].
S. C. Jain

Marv Jones Jan 26, 2018

Samsung appears to be the same all over the word. We have a new oven that still does not work right and we can't use, more than 45 days after the initial complaint. Only one visit by a repairman. Many calls and chats that only resulted in broken promises. One of the work orders was closed as "repaired" on a day we were not at home -- "HOW DID THEY GET INTO THE HOUSE"
    I am sorry that I bought Samsung.

M Knight Florida USA

Marv Jones Jan 26, 2018

Gas stove delivered Oct 2017. It is now Jan 25 2018. The oven still will not reach the indicated temperature and the flame is yellow. During the one and only visit by a Samsung Tech, he said the flame was normal and replaced the thermister. Temperature is still wrong and causes cooking problems. Can not get service. They closed one of the work orders after saying that it was repaired---on a day we were not at home. "how did they get in the house?". Many phone calls and chats -- resulting in nothing more than broken promises.

mobile stolen complaint

My mobile stolen from a mobile shop at lucknow... Mobile imei no. Is 356932/01/240110/9 and the sim no. Is [protected]...

warrenty is there, but not giving service

Dear sir/mam,
This is to inform u that myself suphal kanti sarma from agartala tripura state... I have taken a tft 15 inch on july2007, on 18th sept 2008 (Claim no. 373) claim for pannel and I got it after 4 months. At that time also disply distarbed I told to agartala service centre but they told whenever its totally damage come back to them.
On 24th jun 2010 display totally gone and that I handover to agartala service centre rafco. They told will response me within week, after 15days I call to customer care complain no [protected] told me will reply sooon. 10 & ndash; 15 days back rafco told the tft (Ha15hhbp409133t) out of warrenty. I have purchase from priya infotech they told it has three yrs warrenty. All tft having three yrs warrenty. Now u r telling two yrs.
I want to know samsung as multinational company one tft within three yrs two times pannel damaged how is it possible. I have lost 4 months in 2008 whne I have given for repair. Why they r not counting that four months. Where its written 2yrs wrrenty? If 17 inch having three yrs warrenty period why not in 15inch. Only size is different. The materials is also same na.. Isnt it?

As per distributors concern they told it has three yrs warrenty. But samsung customer care told it has two yrs warrenty.
Before inform you I inform them but they are not responding to me.
I am a self employee. Without computer I cant earn. So I am requesting you plz do needful as soon as possible.
I am attaching below what ever conversation done with samsung customer care. Plz read the file.

Thanks
Mob-[protected]

Dear customer,

Thank you for becoming a patron of samsung product.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your query to our department concerned. The relevant person will get in touch with you shortly.

We appreciate your patience and request you to bear with us till then.

For further assistance you may contact samsung customer contact center at 3030 8282 or [protected] (Toll free).

Thanking and assuring you for best services always.

— original message —
Sender : suphal sarma<[protected]@yahoo.com>
Date : aug 11, 2010 03:42 (Gmt+09:00)
Title : re: compln
Dear sir
On 24th jun 2010 display totally gone and that I handover to agartala service centre rafco. They told will response me within week, after 15days I call to customer care complain no [protected] told me will reply sooon. 2 - 3days back rafco told the tft (Ha15hhbp409133t) out of warrenty. I have purchase from priya infotech they told it has three yrs warrenty. All tft having three yrs warrenty. Now u r telling two yrs.
I want to know samsung as multinational company one tft within three yrs two times pannel damaged how is it possible. I have lost 4 months in 2008 whne I have given for repair. Why u r not counting that four months. Where its written 2yrs wrrenty? If 17 inch having three yrs warrenty period why not in 15inch. Only size is different. The materials is also same na.. Isnt it?

If its going these way then nobody will not beleave on samsung type of company.
Dear sir plz do needfull otherwise have to go to consumer forum.
Thanks
Mob-[protected]

From: dip nag
To: agartala
Cc: [protected]@yahoo.com; vaskar sen ; support india
Sent: fri, november 14, 2008 2:28:54 pm
Subject: fw: compln
Dear narayan da

Please see the below complaint and take immediate action to close the call.

Dear suphal sharma— rafco is our service sentre and phone no is [protected].

Regards

Dip nag
Bsm

From: support india [mailto:support. [protected]@samsung.com]
Sent: 14 november 2008 02:16 pm
To: dip nag
Subject: fw: compln

Dear mr. Dip,

Please look into this complaint and revert to us asap.

Regards
Support. India

To: support india
Sent: wednesday, november 05, 2008 2:41 pm

Dear sir,
Till nobody contact to me. Please contact me, call me here [protected] or [protected]. I am requesting to I need the monitor urgently. Pl do something.
Thanking u

From: support india
To: suphal sarma <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Sent: tuesday, november 4, 2008 2:13:45 pm
Dear customer,

Thank you for patronizing samsung product.

Without any prejudice we regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your mail to our service department. Our concern person will get in touch with you shortly. Please bear with us till then.

Thanking and assuring you for best services always.

To: support india
Sent: saturday, november 01, 2008 6:19 pm
Subject: re: compln

Dear sir, thank you for reply.
My contact no is - [protected] (suphal kanti sarma) , plz send ur contact no. Also. I am once again requesting plz do some thing otherwise I have to think another. Because this is too late mean one and half month. Can u aware with this?If ur service is like that, who will believe with ur samsung product.
Ok then, hope ur quick service.
Thanking you

From: support india
To: suphal sarma <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Sent: monday, october 27, 2008 4:54:39 pm
Dear customer,

Thank you for patronizing samsung product.

Without any prejudice we regret the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to give your contact numbers so that we could forward your mail to our concern department.

Assuring you of best services always.

To: support. [protected]@samsung.com
Sent: friday, october 24, 2008 3:53 pm
Subject: compln

Dear sir,
Myself suphal kanti sarma from agartala, tripura state. I have given a tft (Which having warrenty pepiod) to ur agartala servicing centre for repairing. On 18th sept 2008, claim no. 373. I am asking regularly about this metter but they are not responding any thing, their behavier aslo not so good, just telling, we are already sent massage to company but company not to giving the particilar parts. They wdnt do any thing. After one month 6 days what to do? I need urgently the tft monitor. I cant wait.
Plz do something
Thanking u
Suphal kanti sarma,
Agartala

the freeze of 400 litres has remained non functional during the whole of summers

I regret to inform that my complaint number [protected] asking for replacement of freeze shelfs which are all broken and the freeze during this summer is absolutely in non working condition has been pending since last one month. The constant calls to consumer care has bought no results and further there is an engineer madan phone number [protected] who never visited our premises but got it officially recorded as the engineer had visited and ordered for the shelf’s of the freeze. After talking to him he gave the number of one mukesh sharma and asked to talk to him and was very rude and uncourteous during the whole conversation. So much so that he said please go to the consumer forum and do not fail to mention my name (I. E. His name in the complaint) none of the phone numbers being given by consumer care or otherwise by mr madan are functional. The freeze of 400 litres has remained non functional during the whole of summers. One can image the plight of the family during peek summers with children aged 7 and 4 at home during summer vacations.

Resolved defective ice maker

I purchased a samsung rsg257aars at lowes less than two years ago. It is a beautiful stainless steel unit and...

Wake Village Appliances

Resolved phone wont hold charge

I bought a phone from revol wireless not even a year ago and it wont hold acharge what so ever, I have called and called them and told them about it and they checked it and said nothings wrong, I tryed a different battery which I had to buy somewhere else because they all the suddenly didnt carry the phone no more or the batterys for it and it still is acting up, then they say today i'll give you 40.00 's off on another phone, thats — - they just want me to buy another phone and this ones not even a year old there rip offs