Sally Beauty Supplystore management

T Feb 01, 2020

Sally Beauty Supply In Batesville Ar is under very poor management. I am a salon owner and have been in the store several times recently and could not complete my purchase and had to leave the store. The computer is always down or just won't take my discount pro card. Tonight the whole register locked up after my large order was rang up and I had to leave it.
The store is under new management and can't keep employees and new employees are often left alone in the store and have no idea what they are doing. The store is also very poorly stocked.
I have had to leave the store several times and drive 40 miles to Searcy to their Sally store.

RESOLVED

Please allow me to withdraw my complaint. I will be speaking with management tomorrow.

• Updated by Tinak2 · Feb 02, 2020

They are not my competition. I'm a small country salon owner and I buy my supplies from them. You are very confused.