Saks Fifth Avenuepoor customer service in multiple departments

R

I attempted to send this complaint directly to the store manager of the Saks Fifth Avenue in Sarasota, Fl but I could not find direct access to an email address. I have never received such a lack of customer service while shopping in a store. I was completely ignored in the shoe department even though I was handling and trying on many floor samples. I moved on to the Beauty department. I had a specific question about a perfume I was looking for. Again, no one acknowledged me. Finally, a woman tried to help me but could not find the answer for me. She asked another sales associate for help. Together, they tried to help me by searching their Saks.com website. Their computer froze and they were unable to help me. I then proceeded upstairs to womens clothing. I walked around with 3-4 hangers with clothing in my hands for about 10 minutes before a sales associate from the lingerie department had to assist me. Needless to say, I left without purchasing a thing. I will stick to online shopping.