Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk — window fitting.
We had used Safestyle before and were quite happy with the product and service so we decided to use them again for 2 windows on a house we are currently renovating. Scaffolding was needed to fit the windows as was discussed with the salesman and surveyor. The first issue came when the scaffolders broke into our garden and put the scaffolding up without our knowledge or concent - I was not best pleased when I came home from work at 8pm to find that my gate had been left open and scaffolding installed up to windows which I had left open. I have called Safestyle 3 times over this and to arrange getting the scaffolding removed and continue to get fobbed off with excuses. All they seem to do is try to shift the blame onto the scaffolding company who are contractors and say it is not Safestyles problem. I have called again today as I was told the scaffolding would be removed by today which it wasn't, same old excuse they will email the scaffolding company. The installation felt like a rush job and there was a lot of mess left behind, I still can't get to the conservatory roof to clean up after them - there are chunks of brick on the conservatory roof from the installation. This will be the last time I use Safestyle which is a shame I will be looking for a local company who actually employ staff rather than using sub contractors on price work for my future projects. Still no apology received from Safestyle.
More Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Safestyle UK - Totally unprofessional
- Safestyle UK - Awful customer service
- Safestyle UK - Harassment
- Safestyle UK - Composite door and panel
- Safestyle UK - Customer service is absolutely ridiculous and annoying
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - payment not received
- Safestyle UK - Bad windows / doors
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - poor fitting time and customer care
- Safestyle UK - Phone calls and cold callers
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - front door