Safestyle UKCustomer service is absolutely ridiculous and annoying

J

I had new windows fit all round the front of the house by Safestyle, following this the problems started numerous phone calls to sell other products (i.e more windows & doors, soffits and boards) I eventually gave in to the phone calls and invited them round to quote for windows and doors at the rear of the property, the salesman came, gave a verbal quote and because we would not commit there and then he got a bit shirty I told him that we only required the quote at this time which I had already informed the telephone sales person so he left saying ring us when you what to proceed. Again he the phone calls started, after constant hassle I stupidly agreed to a further appointment this time no one turned up for the appointment? then phone calls started again after what became a heated discussion I asked for our phone number to be removed from their data base. Now in January 2016 the phone calls started again stupidly I agreed for someone to attend and guess what once again no one turned up at the arrange time? The next day 13 January 2016, telephone sales rang saying they couldn't get hold of me to confirm the appointment which had already been done the previous day, again after along discussion I said that I wanted no more to do with Safestyle and asked them not to call me again, watch this space????